I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Shoff tackle
Posted by: Tom Nair (---.sjo1-4-4-016-202.sjo1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date: April 02, 2005 01:09AM

Hello fellow builders. Has anyone tried shoff tackle? They have a couple things I need and the price is fair. Thanks Tom

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shoff tackle
Posted by: Chris Herrera (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 02, 2005 02:29AM

Hi Tom,

I bought alot of rod building items from Shoff's, several years ago, before they moved to their current location. They had everything I needed, and were helpful. However, I have not bought anything lately, nor over the Internet. Not much help, but all I can offer.

Good luck,
Chris

Posted by: Fred Duncan (---.dsl.mindspring.com)
Date: April 02, 2005 06:48AM

I love Shoff Tackle! Here's why, good prices. Always have what I need. LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! Very nice people to do business with. This is significant coming from me. I loose patience with suppliers who are'nt like what I just described. Give-em a try, you'll be happy.

Posted by: Tim Collins (---.sanarb01.mi.comcast.net)
Date: April 02, 2005 06:53AM

I use them often as well for the Sage type fighting butts. They're on my "favorites" list.

Posted by: Steve Gilcoine (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: April 02, 2005 08:54PM

Great service, great selection and fast shipping

Posted by: Terry L branch (---.rb2.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: April 02, 2005 11:13PM

I have only good things to say about Shoff. Very helpful and great service. Have had no back orders.

Posted by: Joe Sullivan (---.indstr01.fl.comcast.net)
Date: April 03, 2005 09:46AM

Shoff Tackle is excellent. Always has been.

Posted by: Cliff Hall (---.dialup.ufl.edu)
Date: April 03, 2005 06:57PM

DITTOS!! - Before I discovered other Suppliers closer to me, I ordered several rod-building books from Shoff Tackle Co. in August 2004, and I was also VERY PLEASED with the price, service and the quality of the product shipped. I told them if the books arrived "bruised" because of poor packing, I would return them. They sent them well-packed in bubble-wrap, and it arrived very quickly via U.S.Mail, as I had specified. (I think somebody at UPS plays soccer with the boxes before they deliver them on my route, so I avoid UPS !) Coming all the way across the continent from Washinton state to me down here in Florida, that was quite a relief. But I would still order from them again in a heartbeat if I couldn't support a supplier in my area . -Cliff Hall, Gainesville, FL-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2005 10:54PM by Tom Kirkman.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster