I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

NW Rodbuilders get together schedule
Posted by: Emory Harry (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 01:18PM

Seminar Schedule Woodland Washington, 2005

Friday April 8th
7:00 PM 7:30 PM All American Roller Guides Product ShowcaseSteve & Laurie Gustlin All American Roller Guides Product ShowcaseSteve & Laurie Gustlin All American Roller Guides Product ShowcaseSteve & Laurie Gustlin
7:30 PM10:00 PM Round Table Hands on demo’s Finishing, feathers, cross wraps etc.

Saturday April 9th Group 1 Group 2 Group 3
7:30 AM Coffee & Donuts Coffee & Donuts Coffee & Donuts
8:00 AM8:30 AM Pacific BayProduct ShowcaseBob Lee Batson EnterprisesProduct ShowcaseBill Batson American TackleProduct ShowcaseDarrin Heim
8:45 AM9:15 AM American TackleProduct ShowcaseDarrin Heim Pacific BayProduct ShowcaseBob Lee Batson EnterprisesProduct ShowcaseBill Batson
9:30 AM10:00 AM Batson EnterprisesProduct ShowcaseBill Batson American TackleProduct ShowcaseDarrin Heim Pacific BayProduct ShowcaseBob Lee
10:15 AM11:15 AM Handle RepairBob Balcombe Weaving Kerry Hansen Finish & AdhesivesRalph O’Quinn
11:30 AM12:30 PM Static DeflectionJim Mick Custom HandlesDarvin Geizler Guide Wt. & Rod PerformanceEmory Harry
12:30 PM1:45 PM Lunch Lunch Lunch
1:45 PM2:45 PM Demystifying the SpineChristian Brink Feather InlaysAndy Snedden Handle RepairBob Balcombe
3:00 PM4:00 PM Weaving Kerry Hansen Handle RepairBob Balcombe Static DeflectionJim Mick
4:15 PM5:15 PM Custom HandlesDarvin Geizler Guide Wt. & Rod PerformanceEmory Harry Demystifying the SpineChristian Brink
5:15 PM7:00 PM Meal (Fish Fry) Meal (Fish Fry) Meal (Fish Fry)
7:00 PM8:00 PM Finish & AdhesivesRalph O’Quinn Static DeflectionJim Mick Feather InlaysAndy Snedden

Sunday April 10th Group 1 Group 2 Group 3
8:00 AM Coffee & Donuts Coffee & Donuts Coffee & Donuts
8:30 AM9:30 AM Optics Garry LandOut Wrapping Thomas Thornhill Blank RepairRalph O’Quinn Weaving Kerry Hansen
9:45 AM10:45 AM Blank RepairRalph O’Quinn Optics Garry LandOut Wrapping Thomas Thornhill Custom HandlesDarvin Geizler
11:00 AM12:00 PM Guide Wt. & Rod PerformanceEmory Harry Demystifying the SpineChristian Brink Blank RepairRalph O’Quinn
12:00 PM1:30 PM Lunch Lunch Lunch
1:30 PM2:30 PM Feather InlaysAndy Snedden Finish & AdhesivesRalph O’Quinn Optics Garry LandOut Wrapping Thomas Thornhill

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NW Rodbuilders get together schedule
Date: March 23, 2005 01:29PM

Above is the schedule for the get together of the Northwest rod builders in Woddland. I apologize that I lost the formatting when I pasted it here and it is a little difficult to read but I think that you can decode it. Friday evening Steve and Laurie Gustlin will be showing and discussing the All American Roller Guides and there will also be a roundtable on a variety of subjects. Then Satuday and Sunday there will be three sessions going on at a time on interesting and varied subjects.

Posted by: Bob Hughes (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 02:20PM

Emory, where is the get together being held? Anglers Workshop? How much is the entry?

I might be able to make it.
Bob Hughes
mgabob@comcast.net

Date: March 23, 2005 03:29PM

Bob,
It will be held right next door to Angler's Workshop. The good people at Lamiglas have made their facilities available. There is no change for anything and you do not have to be a member of anything just come and have a good time. There will be a Salmon dinner Saturday evening that is pot luck so if it is convenient for you to bring a dish that would be great. If it is not convenient don't worry about it. I think that there is going to be plenty.
We hope you can make it. It should be a lot of fun and very informative.

Posted by: Todd R. Vivian (---.lamiglas.com)
Date: March 23, 2005 04:29PM

Emory, I hope with the way the Springers have been running you are able to supply the main course on Saturday evening.......

Todd

Date: March 23, 2005 04:47PM

Todd,
Yes, the Spring Chinook fishing has been slow so far. But we have the LUCKIEST fisherman in the Northwest, Karry Batson, fishing a couple days before the event. Maybe he could just supply the Salmon. Or maybe we need to give away a nice prize for the biggest Salmon brought to the event and then not tell the winners and just eat the fish that are entered.

Posted by: Wylie Wiggins (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: April 02, 2005 06:15PM

Okay I found the post Emory,
I might make it but I am unable to make it a promise at this time.

Tight wraps and lines,
Wylie

Posted by: Wylie Wiggins (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: April 02, 2005 06:16PM

Okay I found the post Emory,
I might make it but I am unable to make it a promise at this time. It's kind of sad all I can bring are a couple old beaters and one that was supposed to make it on TV and didn't.

The word is in I have Saturday off and if weather permits (dang storm!) I'll be there!

Tight wraps and lines,
Wylie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2005 11:58PM by Wylie Wiggins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster