I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Rodmaker magazine
Posted by: Matt wilson (---.uscg.mil)
Date: March 04, 2005 06:06PM

Just a quick question....anybody know when the next rodmaker issue is supposed to be out?
Matt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rodmaker magazine
Posted by: eric zamora (216.101.134.---)
Date: March 04, 2005 07:32PM

i just got one about 2 days ago.

eric
fresno, ca.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 04, 2005 07:55PM

April 28th. Always the end of each even numbered month.

Posted by: Cliff Hall (---.dialup.ufl.edu)
Date: March 05, 2005 06:43AM

RMM-8(1): The Volume 8, Issue #1 of RMM, which can be thought of as the February 2005 issue as the Publisher Tom Kirkman said, seemed to arrive late this month for a lot of people. Mine arrived March 3rd, here in North Central Florida. Between the short month of February, the President's Day Postal Holiday on Monday, Feb. 21st, and the Show, I'm just glad my issue was not lost or damaged. Late delivery under those circumstances is understandable. IMO. -Cliff Hall, Gainesville, FL-.

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.brick101.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 05, 2005 11:25AM

If mine dont come a day or two after the target date it is usually a month late.Tom sent a replacement to me earlier in the year and it arrived 6 days before the 1st mailed got here(it was over a month past the target date).This was around Christmas so the non time sensative stuff took a back seat.IMO this is time sensative because I`m waiting to read the spiral wrap article before I procede any more on my present rod.too bad they don`t realize this.

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2005 04:43PM

Standard Presorted mail moves at intervals. If a load isn't going your way, it may sit in an ADC center for many weeks. Normal delivery time is 4 weeks, but it can push out to 5 and 6 at times for some people.

Posted by: Mel Shimizu (---.lsanca54.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: March 06, 2005 02:56PM

This last issue was late as usual. I received mine two days ago. I thought it was lost again but Tom reassured me that it will come...and come it did. Thanks, Tom. It's just that we all look forward to receiving the magazine so much. It probably would not bother me so much if the ones that got it early just kept quiet for a few weeks until the rest of us receive ours...LOL. Thanks again for another great issue and looking forward to the next one... April 28th you say?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster