I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Decal Connection
Posted by: Jeff Price (---.dialsprint.net)
Date: February 05, 2005 10:33AM

I haven't used the site for a while and realize it has changed. I clicked on the rod-builders part and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Jeff

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Decal Connection
Posted by: Erik Hilliard (66.98.96.---)
Date: February 05, 2005 10:54AM

Are you refering to the rod-builders section on the decal connection website? Assuming so, that brings up a sub-menu to the right that you choose which area (within the rod-builders area) you would like to visit.

Posted by: Jeff Price (---.dialsprint.net)
Date: February 05, 2005 01:44PM

Yes, but I don't get another menu. Thanks, Jeff

Posted by: Jimi Ellis- Decal Connection (---.atlsfl.adelphia.net)
Date: February 05, 2005 06:03PM

I am sorry that some of you are having problems with my site. I checked with an award winning webmaster and he tolad me that as far as he knew, there shouldn't be problems between macs and pc as it pertains to the web. He said it should not make a difference. If anyone knows different, let me know so we can get it fixed.i know that sometimes slow web connections seem to make things look like they are not working right.

Sorry for the trouble

Jimi

Posted by: eric zamora (---.246.208.188.Dial1.SanJose1.Level3.net)
Date: February 05, 2005 06:19PM

i AM on a dialup modem... something to consider i guess.

i just checked the source code for your home page and in the first few lines of code, it lists Microsoft Frontpage 4.0. assuming this was generated by the program as an identifier, that would probably be the problem for compatibility.

back when i was tinkering with web page creation, front page was nearly universally seen as a terrible program for creating cross-platform code and professional designers rarely if ever used, generally only when a client demanded or required its use. macromedia dreamweaver was the best, but then i got out, having discovered flyfishing and other things. the situation might have changed with microsoft products, but i doubt it.

not meant as mean spirited criticism or denouncing a certain software company really jimi, just a heads up to a possible bump in reaching clients.

eric
fresno, ca.

Posted by: John Meyer (---.balt.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 06, 2005 11:08AM

Eric, I posted this in the other thread before I noticed this one.

The Rodbuilder Link is a Javascript menu. If you leave your mouse pointer on the Rodbuilder button a menu should 'pop out' to the right. If it is not doing that check your browser settings and make sure something pertaining to java is not disabled.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster