I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Computer software
Posted by: Tim Johnson (130.184.56.---)
Date: February 01, 2005 12:01PM

I am looking for some help. I had a copy of a software program that allowed me to keep records of my custom rods, all the particulars that would allow me to keep track of all the components, colors, etc that went into a rod for a customer. Due to some computer issues, I have lost the program. I have searched in vain for links to get another copy. The original was free and I don't know if it is still available for free or not. Does anyone know about this program, or one that is similar?. I'm willing to pay $$ for another copy. It was a very handy, simple tool and I would like to get another. I fortunately have print copies of all my records, so history is preserved, but I would like to get new records created. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Computer software
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: February 01, 2005 01:23PM

I believe Bingham Enterprises has this available for download on their website.

Posted by: Scott Kinney (---.nrockv01.md.comcast.net)
Date: February 01, 2005 02:12PM

I looked but didnt see it there...
if someone finds it could they post a link?

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.a.004.brs.iprimus.net.au)
Date: February 02, 2005 01:06AM

I don't know if this is the one your looking for, its on Mudhole's rodbuilding 101.

Posted by: Tim Johnson (130.184.56.---)
Date: February 02, 2005 10:47AM

I tried the Mudhole link, but it was a dead end. Thanks for the suggestion. I do think that the name was the same as the one on the Mudhole site, Rod Maker. It was a simple program and was useful. If anyone has a copy and is willing to share, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks , Tim

Posted by: Erik Hilliard (66.98.96.---)
Date: February 02, 2005 11:50AM

I couldn't get it to open myself, but a google search turned up this...

[www.vmtsoft.com]

You may be able to contact VMT and get some info.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2005 12:04PM by Erik Hilliard.

Posted by: Jimi Ellis- Decal Connection (---.atlsfl.adelphia.net)
Date: February 02, 2005 05:15PM

Here is a link for our site for a software program

[www.decalconnection.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster