I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Charlotte Social Event
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (---.152.54.33.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: November 29, 2004 08:59AM

I wanted to make one addition to the social gathering on Saturday evening (February 26th). After the show floor closes for the day, there will be an informal gathering in one of the upstairs seminar rooms. Refreshments will be provided at no charge and there is no charge to attend. If you desire beer or wine, there will be a cash bar in the room. We expect to get started around 6:30 and have the room until 11PM, but expect we'll be done around 8:30.

While there will be no formal events, speeches, etc., we will have some door prizes to give away. When you come in you'll be given a ticket and one end will go into a box. At some point in the evening we'll draw out the winning names. Currently we have an American Tackle Power Wrapper and Two Batson Enterprises rod building kits. I've also got a handful of various components and tools and will try to get a list of everything up in the next couple of weeks. I suspect we'll end up with about 20 prizes to be awarded.

We're doing everything we can to make this year's show an even greater value for you, than it was last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Charlotte Social Event
Posted by: Fran Park (---.atlaga.adelphia.net)
Date: November 29, 2004 03:16PM

Tom, this year's show is already sounding like an exceptional value. thank you for your eforts on behalf of the rodbuilding community!

Posted by: Johnathan Sams (---.65-104.adsl.ij.net)
Date: November 29, 2004 04:54PM

I'm constantly amazed at how you continue to improve things even when you don't have to. Nobody was dissatisfied with last year's show and yet you continue to make it better. Nobody I know of is dissatisfied with Rodmaker mag, but yet you continue to make it better. Others in the business world could take a good lesson from you.

Posted by: Myles Boon (---.a.004.brs.iprimus.net.au)
Date: November 29, 2004 11:42PM

Hey Tom,

You don't have a return ticket to States and back to Australia do you, in your box of prizes and give aways. This show sounds great, and you saying that it is better than the last, I hope the next one is better than this one. I will have to stop puting my spare coins in my girls money boxes and put some away in my own so I can make the next one.

Myles
Brisbane, Australia

Myles

Posted by: William Colby (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: November 30, 2004 08:20PM

Some talk the talk while others walk the walk. I don't know of anything that Tom is involved with that isn't well done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster