I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

ATC ROD BLANKS FORMERLY SHIKARI
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.kc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 08, 2006 01:23PM

On Oct. 5th of this year ATC acquired Shikari rods and Loomis Golf and is in the process of moving the plant to Wenatchee Washington. ATC has production facilities in Washington as well as Korea and China to meet the most exacting project requirements of their customers.The production and design staff of ATC has over 81 years in combined experience that is joined with new, state of the art, propietary equipment. The design and production staff is headed by Bob Loomis. Sales and marketing will be headed by Fred Gasparach.
ATC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Targus Fly and Feather Inc. with the consolidation of these 2 companies under one roof, ATC is positioned to become a world leader in the design and production of all things tubular that can be made from composite materials such as graphite, fiberglass, boron and titanium--from fishing rods to oars ,batons and much more. All design work is being done in Wenatchee , Washington.
With all this in mind - Bingham Enterprises will be carrying this new line of blanks. New catalogs will be ready sometime at the end of the month. If you are interested let me know.
I have seen the new list of blanks and some of the not so popular ones have been discontinued but most of the tried and true ones are still around with just a new name. New blanks will now come with header cards and decals. I have all the particulars so feel free to e-mail me direct and not post your questions on this board.
Sincerely,
Karen Hapka
Bingham Enterprises
binghamenterprises@kc.rr.com

If anyone is interested I have some of the old Shikari blanks remaining at exceptional pricing- let me know!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster