I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2025 ICRBE
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents System
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Century Rods
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
EPSON Decal Printers
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Voodoo rods
Posted by: Al purvis (---)
Date: June 26, 2024 12:18PM

Just wanted to shout out voodoo rods. I ordered some abalone from them on last Saturday, within an hour I was notified that it shipped and received it yesterday. I couldn’t believe it had actually shipped that quickly I thought maybe they had just marked it as shipped because they had created a label but a few hours later it was actually showing it was moving through network. I will be a repeat customer!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Voodoo rods
Posted by: Tim Scott (---)
Date: June 26, 2024 12:22PM

They are incredible!

Posted by: Norman Miller (Moderator)
Date: June 26, 2024 12:53PM

Excellent service!
Norm

Posted by: Dan Kong (136.226.84.---)
Date: June 26, 2024 02:39PM

Fastest shipper out there! Customer service is top notch!

Posted by: Michael Danek (192.183.62.---)
Date: June 26, 2024 02:55PM

Al, let us know your opinion on the abalone after you have installed it. thanks.

Posted by: Brian Jackson (---)
Date: June 27, 2024 05:37AM

Agreed! I have ordered from them several times and and they always ship very quickly after the order was received. Always great service

Posted by: Doug Noble (152.37.241.---)
Date: June 27, 2024 07:30AM

Agree as well!! My go to for supplies at this point.

Posted by: Steven Paris (---.138.184.173.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: June 27, 2024 08:30AM

Great business and folks to deal with.
Steve

Posted by: Dennis Danku (---)
Date: June 27, 2024 10:09AM

My source for D-2 thread finish.

Dennis J. Danku
(Sayreville,NJ)

Posted by: Curtis Darrah (---)
Date: June 27, 2024 10:09AM

Agreed. Great folks and superb customer service. I've ordered from them numerous times.

Either with local pickup (they're just down the road) or by mail, you get what you need fast!

Curtis

Posted by: Patrick Coco (---)
Date: June 27, 2024 10:27AM

Curtis Darrah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Either with local pickup (they're just down the
> road) or by mail, you get what you need fast!
>
> Curtis

Voodoo is awesome. I ask a LOT of questions and they're always more than happy to answer and walk me through it.

Curtis - I'm in BR. I wonder if there are enough folks in south LA to have a meet up.

Posted by: Curtis Darrah (---)
Date: June 27, 2024 01:39PM

Patrick Coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Curtis - I'm in BR. I wonder if there are enough
> folks in south LA to have a meet up.

Good question. Probably more of us than would fit in a bass boat but not enough to fill a meeting room in a local restaurant. ;-)

I'm just a beginner learning by doing with the help of a few videos and the knowledge shared here on the forum.

Kinda funny, had to repair a loose hook keeper on one of my favorite Dobyns rods...next thing you know, I've got the tools in hand and started building rods. :-)

Curtis

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2024 02:00PM by Curtis Darrah.

Posted by: Steven Paris (---.138.184.173.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: June 28, 2024 07:48AM

After trying about all the finishes D2 has become my go to. It works great.
Steve

Posted by: chris c nash (---.atmc.net)
Date: June 28, 2024 01:04PM

Super fast shipping is a game changer for many people , I've ordered from many of the sponsors on these boards and all get the job done in the end but I'll take the fastest shipper 100% of the time and Voodoo has made super fast shipping a priority .

Posted by: Chris Rosell (---)
Date: July 02, 2024 09:36AM

That is Casey and LaDonna for you! I would bet even his daughter is involved in their work. Top Notch, expect nothing but the best. I have been buying from them over 10 years now.

Posted by: Donald Walsh (---.inf6.spectrum.com)
Date: July 18, 2024 05:31AM

The personal service at Voodooo Rods is the best I have encountered. I always receive a handwritten notation on the invoice.and they give you a 15% wholesale discount once you spend over $100.00. A few times i forgot to enter the discount code and they automatically credit me. Great company to deal with.

Posted by: Jeremy Moore (---)
Date: July 30, 2024 03:43PM

I try to order everything from VooDoo also. By far the fastest shipping.

Posted by: Kendall Cikanek (---)
Date: July 31, 2024 11:00PM

VooDoo’s Justace line happens to be pretty nice.

Posted by: David Baylor (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: August 01, 2024 10:43AM

After loving what I'm reading, and looking at the product they have available, I just placed my first of probably many orders, with VooDoo.

Posted by: David Baylor (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: August 01, 2024 01:08PM

Talk about crazy fast !!! I placed my order with VooDoo rods just before posting the above post. I just checked my e mail, and there was an e mail from VooDoo rods stating my order had shipped. That e mail was sent at 12:25. Less than two hours after placing the order.

It was a small order, but to have it ship less than two hours after placing it ............. is ............. outstanding to say the least.

To the folks at Voo Doo rods .............. thank you

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster