I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Get bit outdoors
Posted by: Aaron Anderson (---.lcrs.centurylink.net)
Date: April 13, 2020 07:53PM

Has anyone had trouble with your orders from get bit- I ordered a white casting blank a got a black one and then I ordered a blue ultra light spinning and got casting guides in the kit for it and the blank doesn’t seem like an ultralight - I’ve sent a few emails but haven’t heard anything- I’m not mad a thankfully these aren’t special for customers- just wanted opinions thanks
Aaron Anderson

Aaron Anderson
Beaver Rods

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Get bit outdoors
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: April 13, 2020 10:31PM

Try giving them a call.

Posted by: Aaron Anderson (---.lcrs.centurylink.net)
Date: April 13, 2020 11:30PM

Yeah I figured I would tomorrow- just thought I would ask Thanks

Aaron Anderson
Beaver Rods

Posted by: Michael Danek (---.alma.mi.frontiernet.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 08:53AM

They are generally responsive, expect national emergency is affecting them. Agree on the call.

Posted by: Mark Hahn (---.58.90.75.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 09:42AM

I've had three issues with orders from GetBit. I called each time. Twice it was my fault, which they politely pointed out without making me feel foolish. The other time was an easy fix. I think a simple call to any of their people will give you results you will be happy with.

Posted by: Get Bit Outdoors.Com (---.biz.spectrum.com)
Date: April 14, 2020 11:55AM

Thank you everyone for the support. Emails are backed up, please call 407-542-7840, we are happy to help.

Tight Lines and Bull's-eyes,

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com
www.facebook.com/GetBitOutdoors

Posted by: Pawel Tymendorf (---)
Date: April 14, 2020 12:21PM

Unfortunately I had some issues since they changed their website a couple of months ago - wholsale discounts not working , they tried to fix it but did not. Recently they offered Enternity blank that they did not actually had in stock, returned the money of course but.... no one answered any of my emails for some weeks... it used to be one of my fav shops but not anymore ... sorry Kev, but I have to say that

Best regards,
Pavel

Date: April 14, 2020 12:30PM

Pavel, please call me. 407-542-7840. Happy to help. Our wholesale accounts are working. Some accounts had issues when we changed the site but we fixed them as notified.

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com

Posted by: Jay Burns (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: April 14, 2020 12:52PM

Seem to be seeing these posts all too often

Date: April 14, 2020 04:40PM

Unfortunately there are growing pains associated with growth but our commitment to taking care of everyone has never and will never change. We appreciate your feedback and support.

Feel free to reach out to me personally at any time, I am happy to help. 407-542-7840 or Kevin@getbitoutdoors.com

Get Bit Outdoors
407-542-7840
www.GetBitOutdoors.com

Posted by: Paul Park (---.bcstcmtk03.res.dyn.suddenlink.net)
Date: April 15, 2020 10:09PM

I've had issues as well with multiple orders. The biggest issue I've encountered is that their inventory database is incorrect. They show products in stocks on their site that are not in stock. Once you place the order, the automated system will send you an email regarding a product in your order that's out of stock in the system. But when you call them regarding the missing items, it's actually completely different set of things that are missing in their inventory.

I've only ordered three times through them, had issues with two of the orders. I will be shopping elsewhere whenever possible. I've gone through all the communication methods and have been disappointed with the service. Kevin offered me a partial refund for missing portion of a kit, but never saw it in my account. It's such a small amount that I've stopped chasing them, not worth my time.

Posted by: Todd Andrizzi (---.slkc.qwest.net)
Date: April 16, 2020 06:31PM

OH, OH....I'd hate to be Kevin. I have to say that I've ordered from them half a dozen times and things were all correct and it shipped out quick. I'm knocking on wood. But...no probs here.

Posted by: Norman Miller (---)
Date: April 16, 2020 07:17PM

I’ve ordered from them for years, with no problems. They do a great job.
Norm

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: April 16, 2020 08:23PM

All dealers have their supporters and detractors, I think it's time to close this topic.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Webmaster