I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

NERBS New Jersey Nov 3rd Cancelled!!
Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 29, 2012 12:59PM

Billy has anounced that the Nov 3 New Jersey Gathering is cancelled do to the storm. He is stuck in the Mid west and is unable to get home maybe until Wed. and will have to survey the damage to his shop if any.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NERBS New Jersey Nov 3rd Cancelled!!
Posted by: Col Chaseling (---.lnse4.cht.bigpond.net.au)
Date: October 29, 2012 06:28PM

That's unfortunate but I'm sure Billy will reschedule and I hope his shop is undamaged. The rest of you guys on the east coast take care, nasty looking storm.

ESFNEM Col
Port Kembla, NSW
Australia

Posted by: John Martines (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 29, 2012 10:04PM

Thanks Col, We are at this moment 10:01 pm getting the worst of it with 35mph winds with gusts to 60. lots of power surges in the sky. I'm out side of Philadelphia but NY and NJ have taken a beating bad!!

Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: October 29, 2012 11:35PM

According to friends on FB, my neighborhood is 4-15 feet under water depending where you live. I'm at teh lowest point, so I think my entire shop and at least some of my first floor is flooded.

Posted by: Col Chaseling (---.lnse4.cht.bigpond.net.au)
Date: October 29, 2012 11:55PM

HiBilly,
I hope that's not the case, but if so looks like the NERBS have a bit of work to do. I'm sure they'll all help you out and get you back on track asap. You guys get some foul storms that generate in the tropics and move a very long way. We get our share of cyclones but they stay in the tropics but do a lot of damage in those ares. Fortunately the tropics are not any where near as populated as the more temperate areas of this country.

ESFNEM Col
Port Kembla, NSW
Australia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster