I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Win a free Bushido blank & Microwave guides
Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: October 03, 2012 12:34PM

The NERBs will be giving away a free Bushido blank & set of Microwave guides to the person who casts the furthest with a Bushido MB 8-15 & MW guide set at this weekends NERBs Gatherings in Staten Island, NY. If you want to be part of this event, let me know we still have space. In addition - I have the same blank wrapped with a KR COncept set of guides so you will b eable to cast side by side with both sets of guides, set up properly, and see if there is any difference. In addtion, we will have a high speed camera to take photos at 60 frames per second to see what the line is doing as it passes through the stripper guide.

The other topics covered will be: CP & Epoxy Finish; Guide Repairs. I know that I will be covering Dec WRaps as well because a few guys are bringing wraps they are working on for any advice I can provide them with. As always, breakfast, lunch and drinks will be supplied, maybe some snacks and dessert too you never know. We also might be doing an Octoberfest/Pumpkin Ale sampling, so feel free to bring your favorite brew. The gatherings are very informative and a heck of a lot of fun, I've averaged 22 builders at each of the 15 gatherings I've done in 2012, so if you havent' been to one now is the time to let us help you build better fishing rods.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster