I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

2013 Expo Floor Plan
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: July 03, 2012 05:08PM

[www.rodmakermagazine.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2013 Expo Floor Plan
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: July 03, 2012 09:22PM

Question?? Is that space marked Seminar divided or one room. Are there NO "Rest/Lounging area for attendees to gather/mingle. have a coffee and exchange info, etc? Snack Bar??

I don't mean to be negative, but to me a major appeal of the Expo is the info gathered and exchanged between attendees and exhibitors on the show floor. In my Opinion. the wide aisles and lounging areas were a HUGE part of the appeal of going to the Expo every year and meeting up with the many once a year "friends" and Forum participants that I look forward to seeing every year.

While still very much looking forward to it. I'm hoping I'm wrong in thinking that it will lose some of the things that make it so great.

Tell me I'm wrong, Tom

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: July 03, 2012 09:45PM

On some points you are. We haven't finalized the seminar room division. It will most likely be two rooms. There is a concession area out in the main commons which is south of the floor space you see here (the convention center has 4 rooms that large - I only showed the space that we will be using inside our hall, not the rest of the convention center).

I won't buy any tables or chairs for inside the exhibit hall for 2013. There will still be some room for meeting and chatting, but I'm tapped out on the chairs and tables. Sorry. Of course, the hotels are connected by tunnels and airways and they have plenty of that sort of thing, and they're both just a hop, skip and jump away.

Posted by: Clyde Thomas (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: July 04, 2012 01:25PM

Mike,
I have absolutely NO doubts that the bull sessions will find YOU, you won't have to go lookin' for them.

Clyde

Posted by: John Repaci (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: July 04, 2012 02:35PM

Very funny, Clyde!!

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Mark Twain
John in Wethersfield, CT

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: July 04, 2012 07:45PM

Be Nice Clyde LOL!!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: July 04, 2012 09:55PM

Looks great Tom, we are looking forward to it.

Tom Wewerka

tomscustomrods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster