I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Thanks to All for a GREAT Show!
Posted by: Patty Hovanec (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: March 05, 2011 10:49PM

I know I am late, but I would like to take this opportunity to thank several people from our wonderful weekend at the ICRBE. First and foremost, a round of applause goes to the brains and organizer behind the entire show, Tom Kirkman. Without his commitment to excellence and ability to coordinate location, lodging, media and vendors, there would not be a show at all. Tom, many thanks to you and we can’t wait until 2012!

Secondly, a big “Thank You” goes out to one of the sweetest people at the show, Mrs. Karen Hapka, who I had the pleasure of working with again this year. I have learned a lot about the quality components that she carries from our many friends at Batson, Fuji, North Fork, St. Croix, and Pac Bay. Also, thank you to John Bial of North Fork Composites for all of his help with the new blanks that they brought along and for helping Gary find time in his schedule to attend the show.

One of the highlights of our weekend was an event created by John Bial and Karen Hapka. We were able to spend a wonderful evening having dinner with Gary! It was an honor to listen to the personal accounts of Gary’s passion for building high quality rods and to be challenged to become active in preserving our natural resources for the generations to come. Gary’s life story is an inspiration to all of us because it demonstrates that anyone who is passionate about what they do can become a guide for others to follow. Thank you Gary for a magical evening!

Last but not least I would like to thank our friends from Seeker, Rod Maker and Trondak, who we had dinner with on Sunday night. I can’t wait for next year and will do my best to keep in touch.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster