I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Tournament shirts
Posted by: Stuart Klose (120.145.12.---)
Date: February 13, 2011 04:57AM

Hi everybody

I am looking for a good supplier to produce a few tournament shirts for the guys i support with rods. I would like dye sub shirts so if anybody can recommend someone that would be greatly appreciated.

Stu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tournament shirts
Posted by: kevin knox (---.baybroadband.net)
Date: February 13, 2011 07:28AM

Bluewater shirt club is the best.

Follow this link to design your own shirt if you already have the art. [www.bluewatershirts.com]

Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2011 07:33AM by kevin knox.

Posted by: Mike Pedersen (---.ec.res.rr.com)
Date: February 13, 2011 07:36AM

[g2gemini.com] does great sub dye work but be prepared for a long lead time at this time of the year.

Riley Rods-Hard Core Grips to Go!-----Carbon Fiber - Composite Grip Store-----Capt Mike's Blog-----No Excuses Fishing Charters

Posted by: mike harris (---.dhcp.sffl.va.charter.com)
Date: February 13, 2011 08:48AM

Animal Paintball is another popular choice

Posted by: John Candelmo (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 13, 2011 08:55AM

My club got them from Reservoir Dawgs Customs Great jerseys and an even better price than most out there.
I think thy have a face book page.

www.reservoirdawgscustoms.com

Posted by: Michael Sledden (---.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net)
Date: February 13, 2011 09:08AM

Here is who our bass club has used before here in Illinois, Rayjus Outdoors.
[www.rayjus.com]

Posted by: Alex Dziengielewski (---.aik.sc.atlanticbb.net)
Date: February 13, 2011 01:13PM

e3sports.com
rayjus.com
animalpaintball.com
g2gemini.com
hooked-fishing.com

I've had all of them do work with my logos and done well. I've found gemini to be the most difficult to work with, have the highest cost, and also have the longest lead time. If you work with Gemini (or any of them) be SURE to get final proofs.

It will also help you out if you have your logo on the correct format (.eps, etc)

This time of the year, lead time is probably going to be lengthy for anyone.

-----------------
AD

Posted by: justin keithley (---.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com)
Date: February 13, 2011 02:31PM

i have some rayjus jerseys - nice print work, but the material is not very good when compared to what animal paintball and gemini give you- they are worth the money IMHO. I have some pro-staffers that are sponsored by hooked-fishing now and say they like them a lot also.

Regards,
-Justin

Posted by: Chris McKim (---.mycomspan.com)
Date: February 14, 2011 10:42PM

Stuart,

Go to www.bntpromo.com and take a look at what they have to offer. They can do most anything you need including logo development, waterslide decals, screenprint, embroidery, etc. They are awesome and their turnaround is quick. They can do large or small orders and are a dream to work with. If you talk to Mallory tell her I referred you and she will take good care of you. Just an FYI, they do the helmet decals and promotional shirts for a vast majority of the college and pro football teams so you can be assured that their work is top notch.

Chris McKim
Mad Moose Customs

Posted by: Stuart Klose (120.145.12.---)
Date: February 17, 2011 03:06AM

Thankyou everyone for your help.

Stu

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster