I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Eco Wrapper
Posted by: Bruce Kemp (---.153.8.80.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: June 09, 2010 07:43PM

Which of the sponsors sell the eco wrapper

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eco Wrapper
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: June 09, 2010 08:25PM

I'm not sure that Clyde sells through dealers, although I am sure you can buy direct from him. Check the sponsor list to the left - The Rod Shop.

Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.pool.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: June 09, 2010 08:26PM

The Rod Shop, near the bottom of the Sponsors List.

J.B.Hunt
Bowling Green, KY

Posted by: Lance Dupre (---.hsd1.la.comcast.net)
Date: June 09, 2010 08:47PM

I have one for sale on the buy and sell page. New and never used at about 100 bucks less than new with free shipping.
Magnifier and light included.

Link to my original ad.

[www.rodbuilding.org]

Lance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2010 10:10AM by Swampland Tackle Lance Dupre.

Posted by: Bruce Kemp (---.153.8.80.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: June 10, 2010 06:30PM

Thanks for the help.Done deal.Thanks Lance

Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: June 10, 2010 08:56PM

Swampland Dirty Little Secret!

This is posted to let all vendors know the Lance Dupree is the ultimate a ICRBE Shop-O-Holic!

He can not stand to go to the show and not leave with what he considers to be the best deal in the house!

Lance lives to do a DEAL!

Lance's OCD specialty - lathes and power wrappers.

History!

Ask Scott Parsons how many helpers he had to find to move the "steel beast" Lance sold him in the parking lot!

Lance's wife Rachael wins the Renzetti Grand Prize at Reception - Lance sells it!

Gator Man working in the Swampland Booth wins the Flexcoat Power Wrapper at Reception - Lance sells it!

Lance got highly upset when no one in his group won one of the Grand Prizes at the last reception. I saw tears in his eyes when Clyde's wrapper given away at the reception escaped !

Lance just had to buy one so he could keep a clean slate of selling a Show Wrapper.

Somebody will get a good deal next year on one of the Batson, Pac Bay or Amtak power wrappers - if Lance does not win one his OCD will force him to buy an extra do he can do another deal!

I am waiting for the day when I have something that spins fast, makes funny noises and looks pretty that he really wants!

PS - I hope you do not short circuit some of the wires connected to your head tonight during the sleep apnea test!

U No Who!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster