I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

4H Rod Building Thanks
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.84.118.70.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: May 13, 2010 10:00AM

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is proud to provide a comprehensive education program to schools, clubs & scouts.

The positive feedback we have received and the knowledge that the future of rod building is being instilled in kids keeps us going. Below is a thank you message we just received that we wanted to share.

Todd,
We completed our 6-week rod building class for Larimer County (Colorado) 4H last night and I had a great time as the instructor and the students and parents who participated expressed their gratitude for the experience. Several stated that they will be building more rods with the skills and experience they learned in this class. I was impressed with the levels that they wished to take this project as I helped some with decorative wraps including a snake skin application on a couple of rods (I’d never done that myself, so I picked up some new skills as well). I wanted to say thank you again for all the help and advice you provided me while planning this class. Your teaching experiences and wisdom were invaluable. I learned a lot about what to do (and not to do) on the next class. I’ve also been asked to extend the gratitude of Larimer County Extension Offices and the 4-H Extension Agents in charge of Youth Development. We all appreciate organizations like Mudhole that work to make 4-H such a valuable experience for participants and families. We couldn’t do these programs without your help.

I have some pictures from this class that I need to get off my camera and send to you in the next couple of days.

Again, thank you and Mudhole for putting the educators program together and for the generosity of your organization to supply value priced components, hats, calendars, advice and more. I’m thrilled to see the kids and parents get excited about this class and have a desire to continue on with the skills they learned.

I’ll be talking to you soon about the next class for the Poudre Valley/Fort Collins Fire Department I’ve been asked to conduct this summer.

Regards,
John T.

If you want to learn more about our educators program, follow the link below or contact Mr. Todd Vivian todd@mudhole.com
[www.mudhole.com]

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster