I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

FishStick Booth at ICRBE
Posted by: Scott Parsons (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 14, 2010 01:26PM

Wow, Karen and I are so excited about the show. We have got so much going on for you this year. Here we go:
1st. Trash Cans are back and this year it is simple all blanks in the marked cans are one price. Last year we weren't sure everyone realized the quality of these blanks and at our new one-price we expect them to go fast.
2nd We have a Select amount of CTS and Rainshadow blanks that need to move that will be discounted up to 50% off of MSRP with warranty. These are unblemished, first-rate blanks that we would like to move out of inventory We are also bringing our entire current stock of Batson, Lamiglas, FishCreek and CTS all priced at wholesale.
3rd. We received a list of discontinued Batson items and have gone thru our extensive inventory of their fine products and have got all of the guides and tip tops that have been discontinued and these will be deeply discounted!! If you would like an excell spread sheet of those items and pricing,send me an e-mail and I will get that to you.
4th. There will be a Surf and Fly rod area with all of our blanks in those lines along with finshed rods so you can feel what a completed rod is like. We will also have on display some of the new line of surf Blanks being offered by Tommy Farmer. These are a must see - the North Carolina rodbuilders got to take the first look at their gathering last month. When all the details get worked out, FishSticks will be offering these blanks to the public soon.
5th. We are introducing a new line of FishHawk thread at the show: Varigated thread with shade changes in the color that when wrapped show excellent depth of color. Karen says the colors are gorgeous, particularly the blues and warm tones. Don't miss it.
6th. We will have components from our other fine suppliers American Tackle, Batson, FlexCoat, Fuji, and RodDancer

We look forward to seeing our old friends as well as making new ones.
Thanks Scott Parsons

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FishStick Booth at ICRBE
Posted by: Billy Vivona (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 14, 2010 01:53PM

Good stuff. CAn you post pics of teh spools of Vari thread you got? I've had a TON of interest from guys on that thread, I'm sure it's gonna be a hot seller, as will the other stuff you got. I'll be over there to pick up stuff teh second the show opens, Vari thread Vari Thread, lmao. It's like crack.

Posted by: David Spence (---.ec.res.rr.com)
Date: February 14, 2010 01:59PM

What is the price for the "trash can" blanks?

Posted by: Larry Damore (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: February 14, 2010 02:10PM

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend. However I am looking to try some CTS fly blanks. Would you be willing to give the discounted prices for those who can not attend the show?

Date: February 14, 2010 02:21PM

Billy, you know Mike Thompson, he has posted some pics on his Face Book page of the thread on rods with finish on them. We are introducing 10 colors to start with more to come.
Larry, right now it is show pricing only, but after the show if I have anything left we can talk then.
David, 15.00
Thanks
Scott

Posted by: John Sams (---.listmail.net)
Date: February 14, 2010 04:40PM

Will Tommy Farmer be there??

Posted by: mike burnette (209.105.133.---)
Date: February 14, 2010 05:04PM

Scott,The smallmouth blank that I had talked to you on the phone about fell through.
But I am still gonna git some stuff,, my list growing everyday.
look forward to meeting you.
mikeb

Posted by: Herman Knott (---.static.acsalaska.net)
Date: February 14, 2010 05:31PM

Scott I will not be able to go Alaska is A long way away.
Could I get in on a few of the trash can blanks after the show.

Date: February 14, 2010 07:20PM

John, No Tommy won't be able to make it.
Herman, we can certainly talk after the show. Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster