I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Joining The Mudhole Staff
Posted by: BobMcKamey (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: August 04, 2009 10:11AM

I now feel as if I am officially settled in and wanted to send a invitation to all, since joining the staff of Mudhole Custom Tackle, to contact me for your rod building requirements. Whether you were a past customer of Custom Tackle Supply or current customer of Mudhole Custom Tackle, I am here to help assist you in any way possible. You can contact me by calling the toll free number - 866-790-7637 at Extension 114 or my e-mail address is - bobm@mudhole.com - I appreciate all of you that were customers of Custom tackle Supply in the past and look forward to help serving your rod building requirements at Mudhole Custom Tackle for now and the future. I can assure you that exciting new blank and product introductions are on the horizon at Mudhole Custom Tackle. I am truly looking forward to be a part of these new introductions, as they will be a huge boost for custom rod builders to build upon. Feel free to contact me.

Bob McKamey
bobm@mudhole.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joining The Mudhole Staff
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: August 04, 2009 10:27AM

Bob,
I wish you well in your new venture. We thank you for all the years that you supported the Batson Enterprises Vision. I am sure we will see you around in the industry.
You take care and God bless you my Friend.

Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast/ALPS product lines

Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: August 04, 2009 01:01PM

I am sure you are quite busy at your new job. If time permits will you please consider posting a statement concerning the future plans related to Shine, Q, Harmonica, Blue Grass, Banjo, Ma's Biscuits, Barn and rapidly rising Duck! We will fully understand if the new Mudhole Catalog adds food, beverages and music videos to its listings!

Maybe Todd V. will schedule a Mudhole Rodbuilding Class on this resort property in the future!

We are proud to say We Were Present in 2009!

Swamp Boyz

Posted by: Charlie Armontrout (---.dmt.ntelos.net)
Date: August 04, 2009 09:57PM

Dear Bob,

You will always be "da Man" as I remember how you got me TWELVE (12), 9'0" fly rod Batson blanks and complete hardware and accessories in less that one week when I got back into the business 6 year ago. I will never forget you OR the Batson boys for that grand effort. I feel certain you can still do the same today - I just wish I had the order to give you a try!!

Thanks a million and Good luck and best wishes for you and your family.

Charlie

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: August 06, 2009 06:23AM

Orlando / Oviedo will never, ever be the same. All the best to you - and Tom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster