I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

SIgn-On problem
Posted by: Russ Pollack (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: November 22, 2007 12:20AM

Tom - up till tonight, once I logged-in, I could add to a thread using the message box at the end of all the postings.

As-of now there's now message box.

What's changed?

Uncle Russ
Calico Creek Rods

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SIgn-On problem
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: November 22, 2007 12:37AM

It appears that you have to actually click on the "Reply to this Message) to get to it.

I don't see the Control Center button either That's OK though, at least I can stop looking for a 12 step program!!! I'm just glad to see that it's back up!

Mike (Southgate, MI)
If I don't want to, I don't have to and nobody can make me (except my wife) cuz I'm RETIRED!!

Posted by: J.B. Hunt (---.dsl.logantele.com)
Date: November 22, 2007 01:05AM

I had trouble getting on the site earlier today. I don't know if the problem was on my end or the webmaster had it down working with it. There has been some slight changes made. I kept getting a pane that wanted user name and password. Of course that didn't work. Didn't have any trouble tonight, went right to the website.

Posted by: Michael Blomme (---.spkn.qwest.net)
Date: November 22, 2007 03:44AM

I just tried to post a response to a question on silk thread and found that I was no longer logged on. I sent for a new password since my old one didn't work. I am now logged on, but when I tried to post an answer to the question on silk thread, the original post disappeared when the answer space came up. I hope this is an anomaly since I like to refer back to the original question when I answer the question. Anyway, we'll hear tomorrow or Friday. Have a good Thanksgiving one and all.

Mike Blomme

Posted by: Steve Gardner (---.nc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2007 11:06AM

I also was not allowed to log on yesturday morning or this morning sepereate window wanted my password but would not except it either.

I fixed the problem both times by rebooting my computer. Don't know why it worked it just did. Have not had problems getting on any other site. Some one might have put a virus in the system that requirs rebooting to correct or bypass

Posted by: David Wyatt (---.dsl.netins.net)
Date: November 22, 2007 06:14PM

I'm really glad to see we can get back on the board. I was having withdrawal symptoms.
Thanks Tom!
Dave

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster