I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Marshland Victory Over Swamp!
Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: October 07, 2007 11:30AM

The demands for theme rods has been quite good for Florida and Louisiana rod builders. The Prime Time battle in the real Gladiator Colisieum, Tiger Stadium, last night will also expand the market for both of the teams supporters! Last evening the Tigers won the game and the Gators won everyones respect!

[www.rodbuilding.org]

[www.rodbuilding.org]

Notice to vendors: Price increases in Purple, Gold, Blue Dunn and Orange will result in class action legal filings and claims of price gouging.

Notice to Florida builders: Tiger builders will not complain if you apply for a legal name change from Tebow to Tebeaux. We will also vote for him for the Heisman.

Gon Fishn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marshland Victory Over Swamp!
Posted by: Brent Keever (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 07, 2007 11:48AM

Bill you said it all to well. Yes the Tigers won but respect for the gators no doubt about it.

Brent Keever
Building friendships through custom rods

Posted by: Mark J. Mire (---.carolina.res.rr.com)
Date: October 07, 2007 12:24PM

The Tigers beat the Gators by playing only 1/2 a football game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game was nervy!

lol.

Posted by: Ellis Mendiola (---.dsl.hstntx.sbcglobal.net)
Date: October 07, 2007 07:23PM

Bill,
The lamb shanks cooked in burgandy tasted very good along with the linguini, capers, and parmesan cheese that I ate while watching the game. I missed the last few minutes due to the sauvignon blanc over taking me. I guess now I will have to tie some purple and yellow deceivers for my fishing trip Thursday. I have become a fan of LSU. Looks like an LSU fly rod is in order. Alors, on y va.

Posted by: Ronnie Lay (67.32.36.---)
Date: October 08, 2007 01:40PM

LSU and Gators..............Good game! How about them other (semi-unknown) guys!!!

Who am I talking about??
11 year program
Ranked number 5

Go Bulls!!

I need to make a USF wrap!!

Go Bulls!!!!

Posted by: Scott Youschak (72.242.111.---)
Date: October 08, 2007 03:26PM

Ronnie, GO KNIGHTS!!!!

[www.rodbuilding.org]

Date: October 08, 2007 04:35PM

If I am not mistaken UCF and USF this weekend which one of you guys is going to get bragging rights lol

Brent Keever

Date: October 08, 2007 05:18PM

Brent,

Yes this weekend they play and we get to see who was bragging rights!!!

Funny thing about this game: Since I went to USF and my brother went to UCF, my parents have already said they aren't going to talk to any of us that day!!

Scott:
Nice Wrap!!!

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2007 05:22PM by Ronnie Lay.

Date: October 08, 2007 06:07PM

Hope you and your brother watch the game a seperate houses wouldnt want your dad to come and settle it lol good luck.

Brent Keever

Posted by: Scott Youschak (---.96-97.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: October 08, 2007 11:23PM

I hate to admit it but my 'ol lady is a bull. The house is divided, we met at UCF so I believe she'll come around but with her in her second year of Med school at USF she has a bit more riding in Tampa.

The war on I-4 is coming home to O-town

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2007 11:25PM by Scott Youschak.

Date: October 09, 2007 08:13AM

Brent,

I forgot to mention one more thing. My Dad is already not talking to me about USF since my parents went to Auburn!!! Mom is trying to stay netural.

Posted by: William Bartlett (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 09, 2007 12:20PM

Ronnie,

As a West Virginia Mountaineer, I have great respect for those Bulls. They ruined our unbeaten streak, and took our #5 ranking, plus maybe the Big East Title. That remains to be seen. Although, in my opinion provided more time, the Mountaineers might have pulled it out. They were fighting back!!

Bill in WV

Date: October 09, 2007 01:11PM

Bill,

As a bull I think we are a long way from the Big East Title for now!!

Tight Lines <')))))>< Ronnie Lay

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster