I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

setyr rod blanks
Posted by: Robert crabtree (---.iad.untd.com)
Date: March 20, 2007 12:49PM

hey guys anyone have any experiance with these blanks i see only janns netcraft is carrying them and i also see they dont have a website that i could find.........only thing i could dig up is a couple of reviews on there production rods...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: setyr rod blanks
Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: March 20, 2007 01:33PM

Robert I did a 10 min. search and this is the only thing I could find. They are in Grants Pass OR. They build rods and do not sll blank, Here is their webb site www.setyrrods.com/
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Spencer Phipps (---.ptld.qwest.net)
Date: March 20, 2007 01:36PM

Robert,
I've played with a few of the finished factory rods. Seemed to be quality materials, Batson components, felt good in the hands. Saw them at a sportsman show. The place to get a catalog in 2006 was (877) 975-3700.

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: March 20, 2007 01:57PM

Spencer: I was not able to find any component info. Thanks! Are you saying they are using Batson blanks and components.
Good Wraps Bob.

Date: March 20, 2007 04:14PM

hey guys janns netcraft sells there blanks and there the only one i found from what i gather some of the rouge guys and loomis guys or something along that line started there own thing something was mentioned about someone from kistler also so i dont know ...........started in 05 so they must have not quite took off yet in the blank department only janns is carrying them maybe ill call janns and see what they have to say or maybe someone will chime in that know more...........

Date: March 20, 2007 04:34PM

well i just got off the phone with janns customer service they are selling blanks but does not have much info for the consumer as of yet but he said he will call them and see what he can do for some litarture on the blanks and email or send out to me..i guess they a few to offer in differnt blank models so we will see what happens....and there website is under construction

Posted by: Spencer Phipps (---.ptld.qwest.net)
Date: March 21, 2007 10:13AM

I'm not sure who makes the blanks, I just noticed the Batson Reelseat and guides, that's what I condider components and I assumed that's what the salesman also meant.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster