I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Case of the Leaping Monkey
Posted by: Bill Stevens (---.br.br.cox.net)
Date: August 18, 2006 05:30PM

Folks this had nothing to do with key stroke sequence!!

There have been a number of mysteries related to rodbuilding that have recently appeared on this website. Probably the most mysterious is the case of the "jumping monkey" that tormented Mr. Emory Harry's post about the physical characteristics of blanks. After a long and arduous search I think I have located the origin of the species. I do not believe the guilty party resides in Bangkok and he does not have to be extradited to be apprehended. The little leapng monkey permanently resides in the new Microsoft Incredimail software in Emoticons Clip art section. I really think that enough time has passed to permit the guilty party to step to the plate and receive the applause deserved!

This person has been known to send registered mail to citizens notifying of environmental damages.

Gon Fishn

Added comment:

It has been almost 24 hours since I posted the above. This case is similar to the Silence of the Lambs. Dr. Lechter has not been apprehended or voluntarity turned himself in as yet. Almost 200 people have checked back a few times to learn the identity of the mysterious culprit.

In case you do not know what this is all about check it out here!

Scroll down to see Emory's post -

[www.rodbuilding.org]

Clemency Will Be Awaiting Responsible Party

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2006 01:16PM by Bill Stevens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Case of the Leaping Monkey
Posted by: dave schaub (---.Technip.US)
Date: August 21, 2006 03:16PM

I believe the Daddy has to be Emory. Just like a large portion of the male population, when confronted with the exitence of a new little creature, the first thing they exclaim is "How did that happen?"
However, I believe that if you read the explanations carefully, it actually may be a subconscience effort to exhibit the graphical definition of Amplitude. Emory must have grandkids because everyone now knows that if you make it look like a video game (Mario Bros, or some other monkey game), then the kids will relate and understand! I just dont know what to use for Resonant Frequency........maybe a whirling dervish (that's Taz to you kids)?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster