I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Forecast Catalog and guide question
Posted by: David Banaka (209.152.40.---)
Date: July 26, 2006 05:40PM

I was loooking at the guides and noticed that they have a BPCT black chrome frame with a TiCh coated ring but they do not have the UD guide to match. Am I missing something or did they leave it out? I hope they have them. That would make a very nice looking guide.

Thanks,

David Banaka

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forecast Catalog and guide question
Posted by: David Banaka (209.152.40.---)
Date: July 26, 2006 05:41PM

Sorry. BPCT tip top is what I meant to put in there.

David Banaka

Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: July 27, 2006 08:30AM

David,
We do not stock the BUDCG guides, they are a special order item. Please contact one of our distributors to have them order them for you. We added that particular Tip Top to match the BVS3TCG guides. It is impossible to stock everything that we have access to. What you see in our catalog are items that we feel sell the best. If we start to get alot of requests for special items then we will start to bring them in and stock them. What you see in our catalog is about 1/4 of what we have access to. Alot of OEM and larger customers will order these special items to have something different to offer.
Thank you for your support.. What did you think of the NEW 106 page Color Catalog??
If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us..
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Product lines
877-875-2381
batson@batsonenterprises.com
www.batsonenterprises.com = no new items on website yet.. Please request new catalog to see all new items..

Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: July 27, 2006 11:46AM

My applogies in regards to Special Order items from the distributors. We have Minimums for our Special Order Guides. For our distributors to order these Guides that are Non Stocking items they need to purchase in BULK. Due to our extensive product line it is very hard for them to bring in and stock more items. Please keep this in mind when contacting the Batson Distributors.. Sorry to our distributors as I know you have gotten calls in regards to this...
Bill Batson

Posted by: David Banaka (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: July 27, 2006 12:40PM

Bill,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

David Banaka

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster