I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Improved Web Site......
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.235.204.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2006 09:26AM

Fellow Rod Builders,

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is pleased to announce our new & improved web site. We have listened to our customers needs (and read those posted on this web site) and improved our web site and order management system to give you, the customer, the best shopping experience possible. Please visit us online www.shop.mudhole.com and see the our new features.

New Features Include:
Virtual Paper Catalog Viewing, linking directly to web shop items. Not only do we have the industries leading full color catalog, but now you can shop the paper catalog online!
[www.papercatalogsonline.com]

Rod Blank Search – search over 3,000 blanks in seconds.
[shop.mudhole.com]

Aftco Parts Search – take the guess work out of ordering Aftco replacement parts:
[shop.mudhole.com]

Fully Integrated Order Tracking – Weather you place your order by web, phone or mail you can track your order online in seconds. You told us you want to know were you package is 24/7 and we think we have the answer. Customers will get at least 3 emails from us as your order is processed - Order confirmation email, Order fulfillment email and order shipment notification with complete tracking number(s) are now standard features! Now you can track your order online or by email 24/7!

Self Service Customer Account Management – Log into your account, view past orders, get past shipping and tracking numbers, update billing, shipping and payment information. Re-ordering is a breeze with one click re-ordering. Place new orders by directly typing in the part numbers.

Largest Selection and Best Pricing – Shop online over 19,000 items all at the best prices guaranteed.
[shop.mudhole.com]

Real time Pricing Guarantee – No more call vendors to verify the prices, no more outdated supplier web sites. The price you see on the web site is the price you pay, guaranteed!

Wholesale Pricing Integration - Authorized wholesale customers get the same online real time pricing grantee with the added feature on online ordering (no more outdated wholesale pricing catalogs requiring you to call the vendor before quoting your customer). Set up your wholesale account today!
[shop.mudhole.com]

We want to thank our customers for helping us with these new features. While these new features set the standard for the industry, we are continuing to work on more features that will again raise the bar in the rod building supply industry.

Tight Warps,
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
“The World’s Distributor of Rod Building Components”
[shop.mudhole.com]
Phone (407) 447-RODS
Email: sales@mudhole.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Improved Web Site......
Posted by: Chris Garrity (---.phlapafg.covad.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 10:11AM

I checked out the new site, and it looks great. I will continue to be a happy and enthusiastic (if small) Mudhole customer.

Posted by: David Wells (---.202.140.67.ip.alltel.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 04:24PM

I agree with Chris, the new site is great! Nice features added plus the site is eye candy too! I too will continue to be a loyal customer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2006 04:26PM by David Wells.

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 06:16PM

Very nice - better organized, easier to navigate and the presentation throughout is crisp. Excellent job!

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.250.195.220.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 10:08PM

Very nice site -- could use some more specials though ?? LOL

Posted by: John Dow (---.245.167.153.Dial1.Stamford1.Level3.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 11:01PM

Is there also the feature on the site to review previous orders ? I believe when I go on Janns' site and log in , I can view previous orders and check on what backorderd , and how long before I got it .
Thanks , John

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.235.204.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: March 21, 2006 12:04PM

Hi John,

Yes, you can do that and more. Just log into your account, then click on "My Account" located right in the top center of the web page in the yellow tab. When your in your account, you can view ALL past activity on your account, orders, shipment, payments, returns, request a return, make an estimate (like is wish list) and re-order items easily, change your preferences and contact us for a customer support issue.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster