I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

A big Thanks from Fishsticks4u
Posted by: Robert Tignor (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: March 02, 2006 09:34PM

WOW !! what a show . I wanted to thank everyone who had anything to do with the show before now, but we have been rolling . Tom thanks for a Great Job again . You say every year next year will be better, and they are, but only because of the time you put into it .Ray and I did not get to get around a lot at the show ,but I think we got to see everyone who came because we were across from Andy's booths and next to the Batson's booths and I think everyone that came to the show went to one of the other or both. Again thanks to all for a great show , especially the ones that paid to get through the door . Without you there would be no show . The crew at Fishsticks4u, Robert , Ray , Kevin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A big Thanks from Fishsticks4u
Posted by: Andy Dear (---.231.14.26.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: March 02, 2006 09:50PM

Robert,
Although you and I did not get to meet personally, Ray came "across the street" on Sunday. I have to say, I was so impressed with y'all's integrity and business practices. Seriously he and I had a nice talk about the success of the show, and my only regret is not spending more time with you guys.

Y'all are truly a class act, and it was a priveledge to be positioned next to you.

Andy Dear
www.lamarfishing.com

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 02, 2006 10:06PM

This year's event was only a prelude to something far bigger and better next year. Some things are starting to fall into place and there wlil be some big announcements about the 2007 event in early April.

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 02, 2006 10:32PM

Sign me up NOW for a space & let me know what I can do to contribute ... seminar... hand's on demo... whatever.

Date: March 02, 2006 10:37PM

Count on it. You guys are not going to believe what we've got up our sleeves for next year. We've reached the point where we can take this thing to the next level. And we're going to.

Posted by: Robert Tignor (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: March 02, 2006 10:45PM

Andy thanks for those kind words , and we look forward to being across from you next year .We are already getting ready for next year. It is going to be good. Robert

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 02, 2006 11:13PM

I`ll be counting the days to the announcement,OH the suspence is killing me.....

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.b.004.gct.iprimus.net.au)
Date: March 03, 2006 05:54AM

Robert, I didn't get that first class ticket in the mail in time. You will have to make sure you send it earlier next year. Glad to hear the second year was even more successful. And for any person who lives outside the USA wanting goods drop Robert and email his services is one of the best.

Date: March 03, 2006 08:25AM

Third year, actually.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.airservices.gov.au)
Date: March 03, 2006 08:44PM

What I ment was the second year for Fishsticks4U as vendors, not the show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2006 03:27AM by Myles Boon.

Posted by: John Dow (---.245.155.151.Dial1.Stamford1.Level3.net)
Date: March 04, 2006 12:02AM

I met you all for the first time and you guys went out of youralls way to help with an order to be shipped . If I recall , the gent I talked with on the phone cleared up a potential problem with a transposed lettter designation in a guide model that saved a big headache . Thanks for taking the time to double check the order before processing it .
Thanks again , John NERB

Got Fish ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster