I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Ent. - Rainshadow/Forecast Products
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: February 07, 2006 03:18PM

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast products will be at the Fly Fishing Show - Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA. February 10, 11 & 12. We will have a booth showcasing some of our most popular N.W. Rainshadow/Forecast Blanks & the Forecast Components. Please feel free to come by and shake some blanks & play with our components. We will also have a few Authorized Distributors there where you will be able to purchase our Quality products. If you plan on attending and want to make sure we have what you would like to see, please feel free to contact us soon so I can make sure to bring it with us.
Thank you for your support.. "The Vision Continues"
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Products
www.batsonenterprises.com
batson@batsonenterprises.com
877-875-2381

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Ent. - Rainshadow/Forecast Products
Posted by: Shawn Moore (85.195.119.---)
Date: February 07, 2006 03:37PM

Looking forward to seeing your new products in Charlotte in a couple weeks now. I need to take a closer look at the newer Rainshadows.

Date: February 07, 2006 04:05PM

We will be in full force at the BIG Show in Charlotte NC. We will be in a 50' booth with our entire product line. This will be our 3rd year at this show. I have enjoyed the past two years and I am sure to enjoy it again. We will be bringing 6 Team members to answer any questions you may have. We will be bringing over 300 blank models for all to shake & feel. We will also be bringing all of the components we currently offer. This is a touch & feel booth, we encourage that you pick it up and feel everything. This is the best method to get to know our product line. This is the only show where we will bring everything. Everyone of our team members are Rodbuilders ( some more experienced than others ) and we are also all Fisherman. IMHO I beleive this is what separates us from our so called competition. We are looking forward to seeing you all there.
Without your support this would not be possible. Please remember this while you are there and support the Authorized Batson Ent. - Rainshadow/Forecast distributors selling our products. We will also be giving away a free Rainshadow/Forecast hat with the purchase of any Rainshadow/Forecast Blank at this show.
If you ever have any questions in reagrds to our Quality products please feel free to contact us.
Thanks agin for your support
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Products
877-875-2381

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: February 07, 2006 05:50PM

I hope you're bringing one heck of a lot of hats. If you don't sell several hundred blanks I'll be shocked.

Date: February 07, 2006 07:15PM

We will have two Major Authorized distributors at the show: Fish Sticks 4 U & Custom Tackle Supply. I would be very happy if we could support our distributors by helping them sell 200 blanks. I will just be happy that so many builders will be there to see & feel our product line, which speaks for itself. IMHO I feel we have one of the finest & most extensive product lines in the industry ( In Stock ), not to mention what we have access to. We do sell alot of products that are not in our catalogs( Special order items).
We will be bringing 300 hats, It is one per customer. If a customer buys 20 Rainshadow or Forecast blanks he DOES Not get 20 hats. One Per Customer...
We are looking forward to this event.. The Largest Get together of Rodbuilders ever assembled...WOW.
Thank you for all of your support.
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Product lines
877-875-2381

Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 07, 2006 07:24PM

Bill just a note to let you know Dennis Papike did a very good job presenting your stuff at the ISE show in Sacramento.

Do you ever Do anything at the Fred Hall Shows in Long Beach or Del Mar? Or is anyone reping you there? I Would like to see more.

Doc

Posted by: Mike Ballard (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 07, 2006 07:33PM

The dates just aren't working for me this year, but for the distance I'd have to travel to any of these the show in Charlotte is the only one I'd bother with.

Posted by: Michael Joyce (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 07, 2006 07:49PM

Bill, with 50 ft of frontage, I hope you'll have a spot for the two Global Rods to be on display. Which reminds me, I still need to prep the new VS3's and wrap them on the SW rod! Thanks for your support of this "project" this year.

Mike

Posted by: Edward D. Smith (---.ard.bellsouth.net)
Date: February 07, 2006 09:21PM

Bill,

Last year no one had an IP 840 so I bought the one you had late Sunday from one of your suppliers. Built a rod with it and would you believe that on the first cast I caught and released a 4 lb 10 oz bass. Putter and Bill Stevens have seen the picture. I'll have it with me in Charlotte. Bill Stevens suggested I give up rod building and enter bass tournaments. Putter wants his Doctor to use my scales. I never catch large fish until this one. That is why I like the ultra lite stuff. Got wonderful results out on the White River Arkansas last summer with it too.

See you in Charlotte.

Ed

Date: February 07, 2006 09:26PM

Doc,
Dennis Papike is a class guy, I am sure he was a great representative for the Batson Ent - Rainshadow/Forecast product line. If you would like to see anything we carry please contact me, It would be an honor to have such an Icon in the industry sample our products and let me know what he thinks. I know you will not be dissapointed with the Quality & selection of our product line.
I am not sure if any of the Major Distributors of the Batson - Rainshadow/Forecast products will be at those shows. I can assure you that you will find our products on alot of rods there( in one form or another). I do know that the All American Roller Guide Company - the best Roller Guides on the Market today ( Steve & Laurie ) will have our new ETAHD22M on some of there show rods. I plan to have at least one Major Distributor of our product line at every major show in the country one day.
Mike,
If I were to attend one show the NC show would be the ONE..
Michael,
I look forward to seeing the Global Rods in person. I will make room for that display in our booth. It is my pleasure to support this project, sign me up again next time.
I thank you all for your support. "The Vision Continues
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast Product line
877-875-2381

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster