I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Upcoming shows
Posted by: Dan L Craft (---.eugn.qwest.net)
Date: January 06, 2006 11:25AM

It looks like I will miss the Charlotte show again this year but on an up note I will be at the California, San Mateo show at the San Mateo County Expo Center from 01/12/06 through 01/15/06. This is a fairly big show here on the west coast and draws quite a crowd. I will have all the blank models of our FT line there for sale or sampling. I also plan to take some components along so some kits can be made up for those who need the total package. If you plan on being there and will be in need of said components, please give me a call before I leave so I can make sure to have those items.
Dennis Papike will also be there with me. He is an accomplished rod builder and will have all the FT series in completed form for casting and for sale as well.
Due to this, I of course will be out of the office during that time. I will have my cell phone at the show but will have limited service there. If you want, please feel free to leave messages on my office voice mail and I will contact you upon my return.
We will of course fill all possible orders before I leave.
Hope to see you there!

Dan Craft
Dan Craft Enterprises
Five Rivers Rod Blanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Upcoming shows
Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: January 06, 2006 04:37PM

Hi Dan

Any chance you will ever make it to Fred Hall Show in Long Beach? That puppy is HUGE. Ask Dennis he has been there. Maybe he could help you run it or be in two places at once.

Posted by: Rich Matranga (---.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net)
Date: January 08, 2006 05:52AM

Dan,

Any chance you'll be at the Sacramento show (Jan.19-22)? This too is a very big hunting- fishing show.

Rich Matranga
Folsom, Ca.

Posted by: wayne chubb (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: January 08, 2006 04:08PM

Dan,

I assume you'll have a booth in the fly fishing hall? I'll be tying there on Sunday, but hope to spend Saturday there wasting time. Any chance you'll have any other lines, Sig V or III?

Look forward to meeting you and testing a few more of your "kids".

Wayne Chubb

Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: January 08, 2006 04:12PM

Hey Rich I will be there this year and Dennis Papike too. Maybe we an all meet up and tell lies.

Doc

Posted by: Dennis Papike (---.broadband.oakhurst.s)
Date: January 09, 2006 12:02AM

Yep !! I'll be at Sacramento making sure Doc stays out of trouble. Stop by and say HI !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster