I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

RODMAKER license plate, NB Canada.
Posted by: Darrell Lapointe (---.cpe.net.cable.roger)
Date: September 16, 2005 05:38PM

I was driving on the highway today and a green suv passed me with personalized plates that read "RODMAKER". I figure he must be a member here, and was wondering who it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RODMAKER license plate, NB Canada.
Posted by: Henry Curtis (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: September 16, 2005 08:51PM

How you get to be a member here? Is there something extra I'm not aware of?

Surely the guy is a rod builder you would think, or was it pertaining to hot rods??

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: September 16, 2005 09:32PM

Henry,
Just go to www.rodbuilding.org and POOF !!! you are a member ! However, I'm sure you now that already
and was just busting Darrel's chops! LOL!

My turn!

Darrel,
If you go to the search button I'm sure you will find tons of info for Rodmaker and if you find the right post
you might be able to unmask this phantom driver!! LOL LOL

My apologies Darrel,
I could not help myself and did not intend any disrespect ! For all I know the plate could belong
to Dale Clemens himself and If anybody who frequents this site does know who that plate owner
is they would be remiss if they devulged that info here without that individuals permission! Maybe
the plate owner will see this and reply them self. But that was most likely your entent with the
post after all.

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2005 09:43PM by Raymond_Adams.

Posted by: Henry Curtis (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: September 16, 2005 10:06PM

No I was serious, I didn't know about any membership thing. Thought there might be something additional here if you joined something.

I still think it might be a hot rod builder. The few times I've heard somebody in public say something about being a rod builder it turned out that they built hot rods.

Posted by: Raymond Adams (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: September 16, 2005 11:36PM

Sorry also Henry,
Also, I suppose one would have to read and agree to the site "rules" and then either register or post with their first and last name
before the term "member" could be applied to them.

Although humor is a good thing, one can carry it i bit to far !
Again, my apologies for the sillyness

Raymond Adams
Eventually, all things merge, and a river runs through it..

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: September 17, 2005 11:10AM

I don't know what the motor vehicle privacy laws are there, but you might inquire at the department of motor vehicles to see if they give out the names of tag owners. Some do, some don't. Depends on the country or state you're in.

Posted by: Darrell Lapointe (---.cpe.net.cable.roger)
Date: September 17, 2005 08:18PM

But would a Hotrod builder use the term RODMAKER? maybe. I had just finished building a Dan Craft 10' 8wt and had been fishing it every day for a week, so I was in a rod building state of mind when I saw it. :) Anyway I was just curious if the owner was a Rodbuilding.org visitor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster