I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Shameless plug-board sponcer
Posted by: Duane Richards (---.rn.hr.cox.net)
Date: August 29, 2005 03:08PM

I've never used Decal Connection, but heard so many good things that I decided to give them a run. The feller that I spoke to several times on the horn was simply professional, and an out right joy to do business with.

I sent-email-him some really special items yesterday (Sunday) and he ALREADY has my order on it's way to me BEFORE 2pm Monday......will I use Decal Connection again....EVERYTIME. :)

Just FYI....I have NO ties with anyone at DC period, that's just the type of service that I really like and don't mind sharing.

DR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shameless plug-board sponcer
Posted by: Michael Sledden (208.21.98.---)
Date: August 29, 2005 04:23PM

I think everyone that has used Decal Connection has had the same kind of experience. Just last week, I put in an order on Monday for a single decal, before the end of the week, I havd the decal in my hands. Great service all the time.

Posted by: Dave White (---.rr1.net)
Date: August 29, 2005 04:51PM

I sent an order in late Thursday and recieved decals today.Great service and fine product.

Posted by: Jeff Hunter (---.direcpc.com)
Date: August 29, 2005 05:26PM

I just made my first order from them and expected to have a delayed shipping time. My first clue was the large banner on the site advising of possible delays due to construction. Not only did I get all the help I could ask for from Jim, I received my order in about 3 days. I'm very impressed and it sounds like this is the rule instead of the exception. I'll definately be an ongoing repeat customer.

Jeff Hunter

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: August 29, 2005 06:31PM

Jimi is, without a doubt, the BEST!!!!

Mike

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.brick101.nj.comcast.net)
Date: August 30, 2005 07:11AM

For the life of me I don`t see how he could speed up the process for an additional charge(I believe its $10.00).I assume he must fax the decals to you????

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: William Bartlett (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 30, 2005 11:55PM

Faster shipping is juat a little more expensive! I agree fully, Jimmi is THE BEST!!!!

Bill in WV

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster