I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Charlotte
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: August 24, 2005 10:40AM

Will there be the "mini" demo's in a "featured rodbuilder" booth on the show floor again this year??

Mike

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Charlotte
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: August 24, 2005 11:39AM

Sort of. The new Rod Builder Tables will feature constant demo's all throughout the weekend. At least of the tables will be reserved for continual use of various demonstrations by different rod builders.

Date: August 24, 2005 11:44AM

Sounds great! Really enjoyed them last year!

Mike

Posted by: Steven Libby (---.dc1.textron.com)
Date: August 24, 2005 12:10PM

With all the mistakes I've made this past week, I'm thinking I'm gonna be looking for the demo table on what NOT to do, or how to get out of a fix when you do do what NOT to do.

Date: August 24, 2005 12:19PM

That's what's great about the show! You're bound to run into people who have made any mistake you can possibly think of!!
This show is the best thing that ever happened to a rodbuilder (not counting this site and Rodmaker mag)!!!! After seeing it last year, I would hitchhike to get there if I had to!!!!
I doubt that you will ever see this amount of talent, info and product all in one place anywhere else!!

Mike

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster