I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Registration
Posted by: Ken Finch (---.int.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 20, 2005 12:44PM

I did not register when I signed on here the first time and wonder if it's something I should do? Hope I didn't break any rules. Everything seems to work on my end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registration
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 20, 2005 01:01PM

Registration for this forum is not required at this time. You can register if you like, as just over 3,000 other builders have done since January, but again it's not required at this time. The vast majority of those who use this board are not registered. You gain a few forum advantages if you do register, but since I added the "tree" view for anyone to use, the differences are not very great. There may come a time when I decide to make registration mandatory, but that day hasn't arrived yet. So do whatever you want regarding the registration process. If you do register, all you'll need is your name and a password, and then to reply to your activation email. I don't want to know when you were born, what your mother's maiden name is, the type of dog you have, etc. It's a simple process. The rules for posting remain the same whether you're registered or not, of course.

The photo page here is a bit different - you are required to register on the photo page itself if you wish to upload photos. Anyone can view them, but if you want to post any photos you'll have to be registered there. We had some trouble with the other photo page where some people had uploaded questionable photos. Thus, I made registration mandatory for the photo page. It's also a very simple process, however, so it would only take you a minute or two at most.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster