I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Merrick Tackle
Posted by: John Michael Dunaway (---.dnb.com)
Date: July 13, 2005 05:08PM

Have been trying to reach Merrick for a few days now and can never get through by phone and e-mails go unanswered. What needs to be doen to set up an account with them. Just want to make sure it is even a possibility and I am not going thru all of this for nothing. Do you have to be a reseller of components or jsut have a tax certificate? I just always see people saying that all these great products are available and like what there web site shows but can't seem to make contact. Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
John-Michael

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Merrick Tackle
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 13, 2005 05:23PM

If you do not have a re-sale license, you can buy most Merrick Products from Summer Moon.

Date: July 13, 2005 05:36PM

I have my resale license but will just be buying components for use for building and repair for customers. Just making sure they are not only selling to major distributors. Like summer mon they are good folks they just do not have wholesale available.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 13, 2005 05:54PM

If you have a licensed rod building and repair business, I would think you would qualify. Keep calling - they may just be busy but I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss this with you.

Posted by: david williams (---.formysite.com)
Date: July 13, 2005 06:09PM

they are on eastern time . it took me several days to get ahold of them trying to figure out what time of day to call so that they would be open . keep trying they are great to deal with.
they will get your order out quick.

david williams

Posted by: Lou Reyna (---.hr.hr.cox.net)
Date: July 13, 2005 06:52PM

I had no trouble in getting through to them. I usually fax my orders on to them, but do ocassionally call them voice. Keep trying..

Lou

Posted by: Dick Laxton (---.houston.res.rr.com)
Date: July 13, 2005 08:00PM

I got immediate e mail responce this morning as well as a follow up phone call

DL

Date: July 14, 2005 06:23PM

Thanks. just making sure I wasn't barking up the wrong tree. Got ahold of them today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster