I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Good Thoughts for Emory H.
Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 07, 2005 11:46AM

This might be considered off topic a bit but I feel it is important. I had a chat with Emory Harry the other day and he told me that Thursday he was headed for Arotic Surgery. Not a walk in the part as I am sure many of you know. Emory has spent a lot of time working on a couple articles published in Rodmaker and his efforts have been appreciated by many. Maybe during the day we could each take a few minutes to drop prayers/good thoughts for him and his rapid recovery. Never hurts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good Thoughts for Emory H.
Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: July 07, 2005 11:49AM

Since he said he will be away from this board for awhile, a few personal emails would be welcomed, I imagine.

eharry3@comcast.net

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb2.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: July 07, 2005 11:58AM

Good thought Doc. I know I enjoyed my emails when I had the problem with my eye. I also know there were lots of prayers sent my way
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Billy Vivona (4.43.114.---)
Date: July 07, 2005 05:44PM

Best of luck to Emory. Too bad we couldn't all sign a spiral wrapped rod & send it to him, I'm sure it would give him a chuckle.

Posted by: Phil Richmond (---.200-68.tampabay.res.rr.com)
Date: July 07, 2005 10:20PM

Sounds pretty serious, then again, anytime they do anything to your heart its serious in my book. Hard to imagine he won't be around for a bit to post his lengthy and highly intellectual posts and articles.

Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

Phil

Posted by: Fred Murphy (---.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com)
Date: July 07, 2005 10:48PM

I will definitely drop him an e-mail. When I told him I was moving to his area soon, he sent me his address, phone #, and cell # without question and told me to look him up when I arrived. I haven't met him yet, but he is without a doubt a very outgoing, friendly guy and I'm sure all of us wish him the best of luck.
Fred Murphy

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb2.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: July 08, 2005 01:49AM

Emory my prayers are with you. I know you well walk threw this like building a new spiral rod
Good Wraps Bob PS Who is going to take your place deciffering my miss spelled posts:))
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: john chase (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: July 08, 2005 01:59AM

Emory,
I'm thinking of you right now and I'll send a prayer upstairs as soon as I get outside and can look at the sky.

Posted by: Gerald McCasland (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: July 08, 2005 07:02PM

Emory,

Miss Ann and i have a long list of friends that we pray for on a daily basis due to health concerns. As of right now you are on that list and we will pray for skilled Surgeons hands during the surgery and for your quick recovery.

Gerald Mc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster