I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

out of hospital
Posted by: Neal Cissel (---.phnx.qwest.net)
Date: May 26, 2005 11:56AM

Just want to let everyone know that I just got out of the hospital on May 25,2005 and if anyone has tried emailing me or calling me that is why I haven' t responded to you. Today I will only be working here for another 2 hours and then going home and then on Friday I will try and work the day.

Thanks
Neal Cissel
Neal's fishing Products

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: out of hospital
Posted by: Jim Williams (---.nas2.sho.az.frontiernet.net)
Date: May 26, 2005 12:09PM

I might stop in and see you Friday. Not sure how my Friday will work out, since I live 3 hours away. But, if I stop by, and you have already left for the day....ie week end, no big deal to me. So, point is don't hang around waiting for me. If I make it there fine, if not, it will not rattle my cage to find you closed. I have two children living in the valley in their own homes and sometimes I just stay overnight. I have to come down for wife's oncologist check ups. So, I will get there some day. Go home, take a warm shower and feel all the worries just wash off your body and down the drain. Then drink a cup of sunshine, take your happy pill and have a good, great, relaxing week end.

Posted by: neal cissel (---.phnx.qwest.net)
Date: May 26, 2005 12:23PM

Thanks Jim.
I think I gave you my cell number in one of my emails this morning so if i m not here just call me on my cell...

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: May 26, 2005 02:42PM

Neal,

Take it easy awhile and do what the Doc says!

Mike

Posted by: david williams (65.67.215.---)
Date: May 26, 2005 04:21PM

neal just kick back and rest,take care of yourself and get well
let everybody wait on you hand and foot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster