I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Rodmaker
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: April 16, 2005 12:52PM

Got my new issue today. WOW!!!!!!!

Mike

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rodmaker
Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb2.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: April 16, 2005 02:39PM

Even with my one good eye the artials were great and I enjoyed the pics of the rod show. We here in the NW need somelike that show
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Kirk Miller (---.gci.net)
Date: April 16, 2005 04:51PM

Thats it...........I have finally found a reason to move out of Alaska.............Get my Rod make magazine sooner. Tom could you send Alaska's copies a few days ahead of everyone else's so we don't have to listen to how great it is for days before we get a chance to see for ourselves?

Posted by: Fred Yarmolowicz (---.brick101.nj.comcast.net)
Date: April 16, 2005 07:00PM

I live in NJ and still have not recieved it.Sometimes its month after mailing before it arrives.Seeing all the posts riuns the suprise.

Freddwhy (Rapt-Ryte)

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: April 16, 2005 07:11PM

They must all mail on the same day, at the exact same time. 3rd class presorted mail moves when enough mail collects to be taken to each respective ADC center. The scheduled delivery date is 28 days after I mail them. That makes the delivery date April 28th. Nobody's is late, yet.

Posted by: Jim Rippe (---.158.180.49.Dial1.Chicago1.Level3.net)
Date: April 16, 2005 09:24PM

Wish you guys would quit bragging! I always get the issue on the 28th! Stop letting the cat out of the bag. The last two issues I never opened because I read everything in the post here. Just joking.

Posted by: John Raymond (---.dsl.tc3net.com)
Date: April 16, 2005 10:35PM

Haven.t got mine yet, but when all you guys start complaining it usually shows up the next day. Beerman got his today i see so as we are in the same neck of the woods mine will probably be here monday. Mail lady must be reading it. John

Posted by: Ralph D. Jones (---.att.net)
Date: April 16, 2005 10:41PM

My copy came today too! Ralph

If at first you don't succeed, go fishing, then try, try again.

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.propel.com)
Date: April 17, 2005 04:31PM

I resolve to no longer read posts on "RodMaker Magazine" until I've received my issue from the Pony Express in the frozen tundra; ruins it for me knowing what the articles are in advance...

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Kirk Miller (---.gci.net)
Date: April 17, 2005 05:10PM

Well what is a guy to do????????? I tried the fishing thing yesterday.........Still over 18 inches of ice in one of my favorite early season trout streams. I guess I will have to head south and fish where the cool kids have been going. Till then off to the rodroom to finish a few projects

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 19, 2005 06:50PM

Poor Poor Yanks!! Ice on lakes!! I hope to pick a fresh garden grown tomato sometime next week!

Gon Fishn

Posted by: William Bartlett (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 19, 2005 08:36PM

Oh go ahead Bill. Just go ahead and pour salt in the wounds. :-D

Bill in WV

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster