I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

anglers workshop
Posted by: Bryan Burbank (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 05, 2005 07:08PM

just received my first order from anglers workshop...everything was perfect...great people to deal with...
fast shipping...thanks bryan...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anglers workshop
Posted by: Nick Dazer (204.200.228.---)
Date: April 05, 2005 07:31PM

Yes, very helpful folks with a great selection. I am a loyal customer myself.

Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 05, 2005 08:01PM

Jim and his family are really great folks. He did a show with me once and we had a blast. Is he still stocking
Size B thread? Is he one of the sponsors? I still cant access them on the side of the board.

Posted by: Bryan Burbank (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 05, 2005 08:37PM

yes they are sponsors...i have a catalog and on the back cover they have b thread...here's what is listed
on back cover...if you follow doc ski and his weaving techniques, you will be happy to know that we now
carry B thread in a limited number of colors...

Posted by: James(Doc) Labanowski (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 06, 2005 11:30AM

Thanks Bryan. I got on his case heavy to see if he could get some for the weavers who use A thread and make their patterns my way or use my patterns. It took a while but he finally did it. Sure hope he keeps them on.

Posted by: Erik Kunz (---.vascular.medtronic.com)
Date: April 06, 2005 08:01PM

FYI...

If you buy the Angler's Workshop special threads listed in their catalogs... their size A thread is noticeably heaveier gauge than Gudebrod size A.... pretty darn good size for weaving.

I agree... great folks to work with.

Erik

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster