I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

New photo page again
Posted by: Ed Carr (---.stkn.dial.netzero.com)
Date: March 22, 2005 11:12PM

Just down loaded some pics I did last night no problem they went right up. Didn't like the smaller size then saw the enlarge pic. click here. Very nice filled whole screen and I see I need to take better pics LOL.ED..Great feature Tom. Just to bad to loose all the great pics that were on old site.. Thats the way it goes time marches on. I'll have to try and keep in step.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New photo page again
Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.nccray.com)
Date: March 23, 2005 03:51AM

The old pics are still on Mudhole's picture site, Ed.

Putter
Williston, ND

Posted by: Doug Cox (---.neonova.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 07:26AM

You can also find the old photos at www.fishingphotos.net

Posted by: Noel Spann (12.39.180.---)
Date: March 23, 2005 08:29AM

Where are you finding the "enlarge photo" button? I looked at a few peoples pics and most were way too small to see anything, but couldnt find how to enlarge.
Thanks,
Noel

Posted by: Doug Cox (---.neonova.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 08:47AM

Just click on the thumbnail and you will get the "large version"

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 23, 2005 09:17AM

The software will automatically scale images down to about 800 pixels wide, but it won't "upscale" them if you upload them any smaller than that.

I would recommend that for uploading images, you size them at about 700 to 800 pixels wide, at 72dpi and in jpeg file format. They'll upload faster for you and will look about perfect once they make it onto the page. Granted, the software on the site will tend to resize them for you, but the initial upload will just go that much faster the less work the software has to do initially.

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 23, 2005 09:24AM

The first time you click on a thumbnail the photo will enlarge. Click on it again and it will expand to fill the screen, edge to edge. So you have 3 viewing size options: thumbnail, medium and large.

Date: March 23, 2005 09:49AM

I guess I didnt make myself real clear. When you click on a photo from the "home " page it does give you the "click here to enlarge photo" option, but when you go to "see all of users gallery" all the pics are small and doesnt have an option of letting you enlarge.
Thanks,
Noel

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 23, 2005 10:17AM

Noel,

Although it doesn't say it, all you have to do is double click on the small picture.

Tom,
Really like that 3 size picture option. One of these days you're not going to be able to "out do" yourself. Great Job!!!!!

Mike

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.250.36.37.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 10:39AM

Think that will take a long time Mike

Date: March 23, 2005 10:55AM

Oh well, I still cant get it to go bigger than about 2" x 2" when I'm in "see this users gallery", guess i'll just get me a good magnifying glass hahaha
Noel

Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 23, 2005 11:21AM

Hi Noell,

I just clicked on a pix and when it enlarged, I clicked to "See Users Gallery and the gallery opened up with small pix. When I clicked on a pix, it got large, when I clicked on it again, it got huge. Give it another shot!

Mike

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.250.36.37.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)
Date: March 23, 2005 11:26AM

Mike is right. Seems to work fine

Date: March 23, 2005 12:28PM

I tried it with Bills photos and yes it got big enough to see well. But on Toms photos they wont get very big, must be the size he loaded them in, oh well good enough I guess.
Thanks guys,
Noel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster