I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

RE: register before you post
Posted by: Jonathan Stauduhar (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: March 18, 2005 10:18PM

Hi,

I am a first time visitor and I would be happy to register but......I find no clearly marked link to your registration page! Maybe a button on your quick-link bar would help.

Jonathan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RE: register before you post
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 18, 2005 10:48PM

Hi Jonathon,

Welcome aboard! There should be a "Log In button, Just click on it and you can register there. When you register, you need to verify your e-mail or it will show as hidden

Mike

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 19, 2005 08:41AM

When in doubt, read the instructions. At the top of this board is an "Announcement." It asks you to read the rules before registering or posting. It clearly shows where you go to register, how to do it, what to do, what to expect, what is allowed and what is not. I think it will answer all your questions. Let me know if it does not.

This is not meant in any way to belittle your request or suggestion, but sometimes it seems that no matter how much help you offer via written instructions and guidelines, nobody bothers to read them anyway. Hardly a day goes by that I don't get emails from people wondering why their posts have been removed, or telling me that they can't log-in (usually because they've forgotten what name they registered under - a situation that is easily remedied by looking at your driver's license and using the first and last name that you see there). It's now taking up around 4 hours of my busy day, each and every day. I have to rely on the rules and instructions to take some of the daily workload off myself, so please consult them first and if you can't find the answer there, then do feel free to email me directly and ask. Thanks.

Posted by: Jay Lancaster (12.174.137.---)
Date: March 19, 2005 01:53PM

but you didn't use your full name.....your post will be deleted. Full names are required.

Jay

Posted by: Anonymous User (Moderator)
Date: March 19, 2005 03:33PM

Exactly what I just said about people not bothering to read the rules. Some days this is all very frustrating.

Posted by: Randy Parpart (Putter) (---.nccray.com)
Date: March 21, 2005 02:30AM

lol

Putter
Williston, ND

Date: March 21, 2005 10:10PM

Sheesh. Way to make a guy feel welcome. I guess after searching high and low for the registration page I suffered from a minor case of brain-fade and made a mistake. I really need to work on being perfect.

"At the top of this board is an "Announcement." ... It clearly shows where you go to register, how to do it, what to do..."

My browser must be broken because I see no place in the "Announcement" at the top of the forum page where any of this is stated. If clicking on the "Login" button, before one has a registered account with which to login, is the clear and obvious thing then I am sorry.

Jonathan

Date: March 21, 2005 10:40PM

Ohhhh. Now I see the messege to which you refer . I was looking in the banner area where "Custom Rod Builders" and "Rules" are located.

So sorry,

Jonathan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster