I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Any one having problems with Mudholes shopping cart??
Posted by: Sherrie Dubay (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 17, 2005 08:48PM

Hi guys! anyone else having problems besides me putting any items in mudholes shopping cart . when ever I add something to the cart I receive this message-- {An unexpected error has occurred while generating this content.
Our Customer Support staff have been notified and are looking into the problem.} I have called them and they said all was fine ?? Is it just me ?? every one else's site works fine? Thanks, Happy St. Patrick's day to all !! Jay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any one having problems with Mudholes shopping cart??
Posted by: Jay Lancaster (---.clis.com.136.174.12.in-addr.arpa)
Date: March 17, 2005 09:38PM

Yep me too. It's been going on for a couple days now. I emailed them reguarding the error I was getting. Phoned in my order for the first time ever yesterday.

Jay

Posted by: Ed Carr (---.stkn.dial.netzero.com)
Date: March 17, 2005 09:49PM

I ordered a bunch of stuff Monday and had no problem. ED

Posted by: Jay Lancaster (---.clis.com.136.174.12.in-addr.arpa)
Date: March 17, 2005 10:31PM

They were updating the system Tuesday night. I had problems later in the night, but the cart worked fine early Wednesday morning. Early Wednesday afternoon there were 'errors on the page' again and the cart would not work properly (ie unable to add items). It's been that way ever since for me.

Jay

Posted by: Jay Dubay (---.try.wideopenwest.com)
Date: March 17, 2005 10:51PM

Thanks Guys, thought I was going nuts. Tom told me it was my computer, I cleaned out my cookies and trash but had the same problem. Jay

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.205.202.68.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: March 18, 2005 08:54AM

Dear Customers,

We apologize for the trouble some shoppers are having on your Web store.

We have been able to reproduce the checkout issues on the newly released MSN browser. We have found a fix for the problem, and are releasing it tomorrow night. If you continue to have problems please email us at tom@mudhole.com In particular, we are looking for the following information:

- E-mail address of the shopper
- Exact Time/date that the shopper had this problem
- The specific page where this problem arises (are they not able to log in at all; do they receive an error on one of the checkout pages; does the error occur when trying to add items to the cart and if so which item)
- The exact error message the shopper saw
- The browser and operating system the customer is using
- If cookies are enabled on the browser or if the customer is using any kind of personal security software.

Best Regards,
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
[www.mudhole.com]
Phone: 407-447-7637

Posted by: Jay Lancaster (12.174.138.---)
Date: March 18, 2005 10:24AM

I downloaded Netscape 7.2 last night and the Mudhole site works fine. I'm still having problems with the IE browser.

When using IE there is an 'ERROR' message in the bottom left corner (just above the task bar & 'start' button) on every page I go to on the Mudhole site. It seems I'm unable to add any items to the shopping cart as I've tried a variety with no sucess. When clicking on the ERROR message this is the information it is giving me:

Line: 1266
Char: 103
Error: Unterminated string constant
Code: 0

This error message is the same for every page on the site. As I said this is only on Internet Explorer. The Netscape browser seems to be working fine.

Jay Lancaster
cape_fisherman@yahoo.com

Posted by: Ronald Jack (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 18, 2005 03:03PM

I used their site Tuesday afternoon (03-15-05)and had no trouble at all.

Ron

Posted by: Jay Lancaster (12.174.138.---)
Date: March 19, 2005 09:55AM

I also had no trouble Tuesday 'morning'. As I said they were working on their system Tuesday evening and the site was down for a period of time. When the site went back up Tuesday night I got the error messages.

As of right now, Saturday 9:56 am EST, the site is working fine on my IE. Just tried a couple pages and added an item to the shopping cart...no problemo. No errors on the page....works as slick as it's supposed to.

Jay

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster