I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Batson Enterprises- Rainshadow/Forecast
Posted by: Bill Batson (---.olympus.net)
Date: January 07, 2005 07:49PM

Batson Enterprises - Rainshadow/Forecast is proud to let everyone know that our new Blank catalog is ready to ship. This new blank catalog will have color pictures of the blanks available by Batson Enterprises. This new blank catalog is 38 pages, 368 models and 9 different colors to choose from. ( The colors are different via the series, some series come in two colors) No not every blank in 9 different colors. 7 different materials used via the series. We have been working very hard to create one of the largest selection of blanks available in the industry under one label ( Rainshadow/Forecast)
"The Vision Continues" To supply Quality Rod Building Blanks & Components at reasonable prices....
Please feel free to contact us for your FREE copy. Don't forget to also ask for the 80 pg color component catalog as well. IMHO - these are the most comprehensive catalogs of there kind in the industry.
I would like to THANK everyone who has supported our program. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us or one of our many Authorized distributors. Our new & improved Website will be updated & running by Feb.
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast
wbatson@olypen.com
877-875-2381

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Batson Enterprises- Rainshadow/Forecast
Posted by: Mike Barkley (---.nap.wideopenwest.com)
Date: January 07, 2005 08:03PM

Bill,
You need to go into your Control Panel and confirm you E-mail address. It shows as hidden and doesn't show

Mike

Date: January 07, 2005 08:17PM

Mike,
Done, Thank you..
Bill Batson

Posted by: bill boettcher (---.248.70.37.Dial1.Weehawken1.Level3.net)
Date: January 08, 2005 07:10AM

Bill
How are you doing on those Rainshadow decals. Are you haveing them done with the specs of the blank on them?

Posted by: Ken Preston (---.longhl01.md.comcast.net)
Date: January 08, 2005 10:44AM

Bill
I was very happy to hear that you are "up and running" again and that the blanks will remain on the same tapers. I (and lots of my customers now) are convinced that the SU1264, SU1267 are the absolute best dollar value for light weight multi-purpose (repeated casting/light bait) surf rods. I was sorry to see the 1262's leave the lineup. I think they were just about to 'catch on' in their own right but I also understand the reason -- gotta move em too. See you in Charlotte.

Posted by: Greg Mitchell (---.ded.swbell.net)
Date: January 08, 2005 11:21AM

Bill - does this mean the forecast fly blanks will be in more colors than the blue? I just built one for my son and he loves it and it casts and performs as well as anything I have seen. But for myself I prefer a brown or green color. Have never used your Rainshadow blank but would also consider it if it was the aforementioned colors.
Thanks and thanks for such a quality product at a great price.

Greg

Date: January 10, 2005 05:53PM

We had over 200 requests for our new Catalogs. I have been typing all morning answering each and everyone of them personally. We will have everyone of those requests sent by Thursday at the latest, if I have to sit and stuff envelopes myself.
We will have the decals with the following info soon: Ex:Rainshadow RX7,model # Line , lure wt. Forecast RX6, Model # , line & lure wt. Ect, Ect. These will be coming with the new models soon.
The Forecast Fly only comes in One color ( Dark Blue - DB) The Rainshadow RX7 blanks will be available in Matte Clear, Olive Green. The Rainshadow RX7+ ( Made in US ) will be available in Chestnut Brown.
The catalog will explain more.
Thank you for all of your support.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Bill Batson
CEO
Batson Enterprises
Rainshadow/Forecast
877-875-2381
wbatson@olypen.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster