I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
Posted by: David Gilberg (---.pghk.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 27, 2004 07:05AM

I got Ken Preston's DVD, a Tibor Tailwater reel plus some clothing and candy. Congratulations Grandpa Ron. Happy Holidays to all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ken Preston (---.longhl01.md.comcast.net)
Date: December 27, 2004 07:45AM

Ray ---
Any kind of music you like as part of the package was a CD burner and software to download

Myles ---
As I recall you get something that no one else in the world gets - long service leave. Talk about a benefit! Work paid holiday with, as I recall, that thing called a bonus. More like quelling the peasant revolt. Suppose that's a result of a country of highwaymen -- LOL

Putter ---
Flies in the soda and pretzels are for Ray to take care of. I always have two fly rods behind the seat of the truck (as well as other rods hanging overhead in the cap. There were some very, very pretty impoundments on the way to Charlotte - If I'm not there early then Ray and are fishing at Lake Gaston.

Posted by: Jeff Shafer (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 27, 2004 11:44AM

Sticks and coal from my employer - a pretty sad bunch....

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.a.001.brs.iprimus.net.au)
Date: December 27, 2004 05:47PM

Ken, I've now been with Airservices Australia for 15yrs I think that gives me 18 weeks long service leave, pretty cool hey, It is a leftover from the old days when the English traveled to Colony for a ten year service. I'm glad they kept it on.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2004 05:54PM by Myles Boon.

Posted by: Mick McComesky (---.nas3.saint-louis1.mo.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: December 27, 2004 10:49PM

Ken, you have a CD? What of? Seriously interested here!

Seriously jealous of Myles myself.

Posted by: Lou Reyna (---.152.219.52.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: December 28, 2004 02:25AM

A Drill Doctor drill bit sharpener, a 1 gig jump drive, clothes, a $25 gift certificate to marine dealer for boat stuff, and a nice warm evening with the family and my 2yr 9mo old grand daughter. The biggest thrill for me was watching her beautiful little eyes sparkle when she opened her presents! Worth more than any material things I could possibly get.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster