I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

2005 Mud Hole Catalog Now Available
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 18, 2004 02:37PM

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is please to announce that our 2005 Catalog is now ready for immediate download as a PDF file from our web site and will be arriving in your mail box next week.

Our full color 2005 catalog (30th Anniversary Edition) is packed with 100 pages of rod building information and products from the best manufacturers from around the world. The 2005 catalog features the world’s largest selection of rod building components, including the addition of the complete line of blanks from G-Loomis, Lamiglas, American Tackle and Graphite USA.

Download the catalog today at:

[shop.mudhole.com]

Additionally, all the new items in the 2005 catalog are already available for immediate purchase online from our web site.

Please Note – All existing customers & people who have requested a catalog have automatically be mailed a hard copy which should arrive in your mal box next week, thank you for your patience.

We hope you enjoy,
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
[www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Phone 407-447-7637

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2005 Mud Hole Catalog Now Available
Posted by: Rick Koontz (65.196.57.---)
Date: November 18, 2004 02:54PM

Hi Guys,

Any chance on updating the wholesale price list on the site? The list that comes up for me is the 2003 list and doesn't have a lot of the 2004 items in it.

Thanks,
Rick

Posted by: Fred Schoenduby (---.msn.com)
Date: November 18, 2004 03:29PM

I second Rick's request for the wholesale pricing...are you going to
have the wholesale prices in hard copy ???? I would like to have both if possible and as soon as possible...

FredMud Hole Custom Tackle wrote:

> Mud Hole Custom Tackle is please to announce that our 2005
> Catalog is now ready for immediate download as a PDF file from
> our web site and will be arriving in your mail box next week.
>
> Our full color 2005 catalog (30th Anniversary Edition) is
> packed with 100 pages of rod building information and products
> from the best manufacturers from around the world. The 2005
> catalog features the world’s largest selection of rod building
> components, including the addition of the complete line of
> blanks from G-Loomis, Lamiglas, American Tackle and Graphite
> USA.
>
> Download the catalog today at:
>
> [shop.mudhole.com]
>
> Additionally, all the new items in the 2005 catalog are already
> available for immediate purchase online from our web site.
>
> Please Note – All existing customers & people who have
> requested a catalog have automatically be mailed a hard copy
> which should arrive in your mal box next week, thank you for
> your patience.
>
> We hope you enjoy,
> Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
> [www.mudhole.com]
> Email: sales@mudhole.com
> Phone 407-447-7637

Posted by: Rick Koontz (65.196.57.---)
Date: November 18, 2004 03:31PM

Fred,

You can download and print the wholesale prices from the website. It is laid out well and easily readable. I just wish it had all of the products in it.

Thanks,
Rick

Posted by: Bob Balcombe (---.rb.gh.centurytel.net)
Date: November 18, 2004 04:29PM

I just down loaded the cat. For new builders there is a section on how to construct a rod in a step by step procedure. This well answer a lot of questions you see on the building board.
Good Wraps Bob

Posted by: Kevin Kresowaty (---.nwcspa.adelphia.net)
Date: November 18, 2004 04:42PM

I think the How-To section is pretty a pretty good idea also.

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.se.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 18, 2004 04:47PM

Hi Guys,

Currently all the wholesale pricing IS available but only online and we would like to keep it that way for a number of reasons - security, up to date pricing, etc. To access the online wholesale pricing, wholesale customers simple log on to the web site and all the pricing that is displayed will be wholesale.

However, we will provide an updated PDF hard copy in the next 7 days on the web site, thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
[www.mudhole.com]
Phone: 407-447-7637

Posted by: Kit Harrison (---.txucom.net)
Date: November 19, 2004 07:31AM

I have been to your site on numerous occasions, filled out the request for a hard copy catalogue, and never received the first one.

Kit Harrison

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (---.152.54.72.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: November 19, 2004 09:07AM

That's because they didn't have any to send. Read the earlier post.

The best way to get ahold of someone at Mud Hole about the new catalog is to contact them directly. This board would be a poor means of getting a Mud Hole catalog. Always go direct for quickest service.

Posted by: Kit Harrison (---.txucom.net)
Date: November 20, 2004 07:46AM

Tom I guess I missed the earlier post about them not having any catalogues to send. Hopefully now that they have them available I can receive one. I was'nt trying to use the board as a means to get a catalogue and apologize if it came across that way.

Kit

Posted by: Tom Kirkman (---.152.54.240.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net)
Date: November 20, 2004 09:11AM

That's fine, I just wanted to remind everyone that while most of the sponsors do look in here from time to time, it's easy for them to miss a post requesting a catalog or address change, etc. This board moves so fast a request you make today will be a full page deep tomorrow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster