I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Very Nicely Done
Posted by: John Kreeger (---.dhcp.missouri.edu)
Date: June 11, 2001 04:30PM

This looks like it will be a reasonable place to seek rodbuilding information. I will be very curious to see its development and how long it takes to develop a high activitiy level.

I know one way for certain to increase the activity of any discussion board.......include participation of those who are experienced and can communicate their findings in a reasonable and logical manner.

If those people that are held in high regard refuse to participate, then the value of any discussion board is highly diminished for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Very Nicely Done
Posted by: Kovacina Dusan (212.62.53.---)
Date: June 11, 2001 05:43PM

Hello comarades,
I am from Yugoslavia,and you beleive or not,I was made rods
about 10 yrs.My start began by Cabelas - fish eagle blanks in

You can hear me after 15th June very often.

Posted by: Capt Neil Faulkner (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 11, 2001 11:38PM

Good fortune with this new site. I look forward to participating.

Capt Neil

Posted by: Clyde Dent (206.62.91.---)
Date: June 13, 2001 04:58PM

Ditto Neil's thoughts and the very nicely done sentiment. Neat. Clean. Easy to use. Ought to work like a champ.
Clyde

Posted by: Pat Barnard (---.tisd.net)
Date: June 14, 2001 01:17PM

Tom,
Good luck in your endeavor! Appears to be off to a good start. It will be a site I will visit often......Thanks Pat

Posted by: Grant Darby (---.sequimschools.wednet.edu)
Date: June 14, 2001 01:25PM

Looks to me like some of the expert regulars at AllCoast and Rodbuilders are already here!! The layout is good. It's nice hearing sponsors comments and being just a click away from their sites. Now how do I fit enough time into the day to read all my favorite rodbuilding boards?

Posted by: lily (---.ppp.mpinet.net)
Date: June 27, 2001 10:22AM

Hello, I just took the time to visit your site and I quite impress with it. It is clean, and very informative. I hope stays that way. It is great to be associated with this site.
Thank for the nice job and keep enforcing the rules.
Lily

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster