I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

mudhole on holiday?
Posted by: chris-flying fish (---.jaring.my)
Date: December 23, 2001 07:36AM

Nobody from Mudhole has answered my query I emailed them a few days ago. Are they on holiday? If so any idea when they are coming back to work? Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Yes & Holiday Wishes to All
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (67.8.5.---)
Date: December 23, 2001 10:22AM

Hello Chris,

Yes, we are operating on a limited schedule last Thursday and Friday as well as this Monday and Wednesday to allow our employees to spend time with their families this special holiday season. In this industry, many companies actually close completely for the week between xmas and new years. I assure you someone with answer your email promptly when we return.

On behalf of the complete staff of Mud Hole Tackle and myself, we want to wish all of you and yours a safe & happy holiday season. Although many of us have much to be thankful for during the holidays, let us remember how difficult it will be for those families who are going through this first holiday season having lost loved ones in NY, DC & PA as well as those solders in Afghanistan who have sacrificed their lives & the families of those who continue too risk their lives today so that we may enjoy this holiday season with our families in the freedom of America. We all have much to be thankful for that Santa can not bring down the chimney.

Happy Holidays to All & God Bless America!

Tom McNamara
President/CEO
Mud Hole Custom Tackle
[www.mudhole.com]
Phone: (407) 277-0099

Re: Yes & Holiday Wishes to All
Posted by: chris-flying fish (---.jaring.my)
Date: December 23, 2001 06:41PM

Thanks for the reply. Look forward to receiving the info after the hols.

Blessed Christmas

Re: Yes & Holiday Wishes to All
Posted by: Tom Smith (---.ne.mediaone.net)
Date: December 24, 2001 04:36PM

I placed an order thursday afternoon (late) and received the blanks on saturday ( in Mass.) I have gotten the same quick response to my e-mails. They may be on a limited schedule but it hasn't affected there great customer service at all in my view.

Happy Holidays,
Tom

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster