I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

NFC Xray blank sale
Posted by: Steven Paris (---.37.17.98.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: September 04, 2022 09:40AM

When you order an xray blank how do you go about getting the free real seat and soft touch grip kit. I added the soft touch grip kit to my cart and it wasnt free. Also If I order 3 xray blanks do I get 3 reel seats and soft touch grip kits?

Thanks Steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFC Xray blank sale
Posted by: Thomas Kaufmann (---)
Date: September 04, 2022 12:36PM

I believe you have to enter a specific code for each item in the note section on your order. They offered the reelseat deal the day after I ordered and I received a message back asking which color I was wanting. I clarified which seats I would like but have yet to receive them.

I have received the blanks, no reel seats, have tried via Messanger and left voicemail as well.

Posted by: Dee Rama (---.res6.spectrum.com)
Date: September 04, 2022 01:53PM

FLASH SALE!: EVERY XRAY BLANK ORDER RECEIVES A FREE REEL SEAT AND SOFT TOUCH GRIP KIT!

Eligible on new orders only. We were able to get our hands on some Fuji IPS reel-seats that fit perfectly with the soft touch IPS grips. Every Xray blank order placed from Today to 9/5 is eligible (we initially made a type saying that the flash sale will go to 9/31, this was intended to be 8/31, but since Labor Day is right around the corner, we will extend it through to 9/5). We apologize for the confusion. Please indicate if you would like the 1K or the 3K in the order notes.

For additional blank savings - just add to cart!

Thank you for being a customer and helping us keep blanks Made in America!

Date: September 04, 2022 01:55PM

this is email from NFC. no code needed. I did call and confirmed. any x -ray will come with seat and grip

Date: September 04, 2022 02:23PM

there is nothing in email to indicate carbon color options, I assume it'll be Grey. Just like they say "EVERY XRAY BLANK" . 3 blanks = 3 sets of free goodies. My guess, they will match reel seat size to blank size u order.

Posted by: Thomas Kaufmann (---)
Date: September 04, 2022 03:18PM

Dee I was referring to the offer for the free carbon fiber casting reel seat the asked if you wanted gloss or matte

Date: September 04, 2022 04:10PM

that I don't know. Offer above was the one i received. Image attached to email shows spinning reel seat. The only option available is 3k or 1k carbon fiber grip set. Maybe I missed casting seat Offer. one way or the other : cheap is good-free is better, I'll take anything:) it is hard to pass on blank+seat+grip set at $100.

Date: September 04, 2022 04:18PM

as a matter of fact IPS SD16CC is a real seat part number of the image attached with email. grips are dark grey or black in color(hard to say), images of 3k and 1k grip sets also attached.

Posted by: Steven Paris (---.37.17.98.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: September 04, 2022 06:46PM

Ok, I guess Ill order what I want and in comments specify 3k or 1k and hopefully get the free seat and grip kit...
Thanks
Steve

Posted by: Dee Rama (---)
Date: September 04, 2022 07:49PM

this is exactly how I did it. you can always call on Tuesday to confirm if not cancel order.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster