I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Label Printer
Posted by: Dean Veltman (---.source.akaquill.net)
Date: January 02, 2023 10:24AM

Since this thread started, the LW-C610PX printer was released which is a lot cheaper than the px-800 but prints with the same higher dpi
and uses the same cartridges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dean Veltman (68.60.45.---)
Date: January 02, 2023 10:27AM

Here is a label I printed with the LW-C610PX

Posted by: El Bolinger (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 02, 2023 11:43AM

Just to add? Even though I have no idea about cost difference etc, I would recommend looking at the cricket craft machine. My sister in law does TONS of stuff with it, custom printed pictures on mugs and decals on wood/metal etc. Just throwing it out there

Posted by: Michael Ward (---)
Date: January 02, 2023 10:04PM

Daniel Grundvig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've only been able to find silver on clear at LTR

That’s correct. They are specially hand assembled by Larry.

Posted by: Mark Talmo (---)
Date: January 02, 2023 11:47PM

Trung,
As Michael, and probably many others, I apply a decal of my logo on builds unless requested otherwise. Obviously, depending on the size of the logo, one receives quite a few logos and the price is reasonable from Decal connection. If a customer wants an additional inscription, the $5.00 charge, delivered, from DC is easily accepted and passed onto that customer. Personally, I see no need or benefit from printing my own.

Mark Talmo
FISHING IS NOT AN ESCAPE FROM LIFE BUT RATHER A DEEPER IMMERSION INTO IT!!! BUILDING YOUR OWN SIMPLY ENHANCES THE EXPERIENCE.

Posted by: Jeffrey Huber (---)
Date: January 03, 2023 12:27AM

Thanks fellas.

Posted by: Steven Paris (---.37.17.98.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: January 03, 2023 08:23AM

I still use the ink jet printer, currently the epson et- 2760 and the Papilia vinyl paper. I keep it simple with white on black most of the time.
Steve

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster