I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Expo Exhibitor Update
Posted by: Tom Kirkman (Moderator)
Date: January 21, 2022 04:09PM

Going to be a packed exhibit hall this year for sure. I have one more company to hear back from, otherwise this is the list and the booth numbers. I'll get the floor plan finalized over the week end and get that on the Expo website.

2022 Expo Exhibitor List as of January 21-

Exhibitors & Booth Numbers

AMERICAN TACKLE - 501•503•602•604

ANGLERS RESOURCE/FUJI - 105•107

BANANA RIVER RODS - 707

BILL BALLOU'S CUSTOM GRIPS - 704

CENTURY RODS - 605•607•706•708

CHASE'S CUSTOM CREATIONS - 603

COMPOSITE VENTURES 502•504

CORK4US - 506

DECAL CONNECTION - 308

EP'S CUSTOM ROD & REEL - 109

FLEX COAT COMPANY - 108

GET BIT OUTDOORS - 701•703

HFF CUSTOM RODS - 401•403•502•504

HITENA USA - 408

JUSTINA EDWARD - 306

MICKELS CUSTOM RODS - 113

NORTH FORK COMPOSITES - 201•203•205•207•402•404•406•408

The NERBs - 601

THE SOUTHERN ROD BUILDERS - 705

TRONDAK U-40 - 111

RODMAKER MAGAZINE - 110•112•114

SEAGUIDE - 405

SCHLESINGER WOOD TURNING - Demo Area

STRYKER RODS, LLC - 407

THRASHER RODS - 506•608

7EVENRODS - 307

VISUALWRAP ENTERPRISES - 702

More TBA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2022 09:36AM by Tom Kirkman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Expo Exhibitor Update
Posted by: David Boyle (69.162.229.---)
Date: January 22, 2022 01:48AM

VisualWRAP Enterprises will also be there.

Regards
Dave Boyle
[threadcentral.net]

Date: January 22, 2022 09:34AM

Yes, not sure how I missed that, it's been there in previous posts.

Posted by: David Boyle (69.162.229.---)
Date: January 22, 2022 10:53AM

Thanks Tom, I'm looking forward to the show, seeing old friends and making new ones.

This year the focus of the VisualWRAP Enterprises booth will be learning the art of decorative wraps. I have a new product being launched which I am hopeful will lower the barriers to entry of this wonderful aspect of rod building called Thread Art. Come along the show, marvel at the awesome rods on display in the NERBs and Southern Rodbuilders booths, and drop in to ask the question "how do I get started with thread art?". You will need to put up with my Aussie accent, however having lived Stateside for the last couple of years hopefully I have learned enough of the local lingo to not bamboozle Y'all!

And this year I am dedicating my booth to the memory of my Dad who passed away last year. His spirit lives on in the imagination and skill he demonstrated in various creative art forms, and the way he brought along those around him on a journey of discovery, learning and appreciation. He helped others do things they could hardly imagine, with intelligence, humility and care.

During the show I will also be demonstrating the VisualWRAP and VisualWEAVE software packages, and in the background I am happy to do installations on your system if you bring your laptop along. Let me know if there are other show requests and I will see if I can incorporate them.

See you at the ICRBE!
Dave Boyle
threadcentral.net

Thread Art is not a crime!

Posted by: Ron Weber (---)
Date: January 22, 2022 03:46PM

No Mudhole this year?

Date: January 22, 2022 07:07PM

No. From what I understand, supply chain issues have left them in the lurch. Many companies are experiencing the same thing.

On the other side of the coin, many new manufacturers and dealers are on board which should lead to the largest Expo in the event's history. Never before have exhibitors purchased this many booths.

Posted by: Mike Ballard (---.ip-54-39-133.net)
Date: January 25, 2022 09:49AM

Nice to see so many totally new companies are going to be there this year. Very impressive line up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster