I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

The all New www.mudhole.com
Posted by: Brook Oliva (---.biz.spectrum.com)
Date: September 21, 2021 01:15PM

Mud Hole Custom Tackle is excited to announce the launch of our brand new, state of the art www.mudhole.com. The official migration is underway and will offer rod builders a host of new features including some key points below:

- Drastically improved speed, performance and reliability.

- Upgraded performance and usability on Mobile Devices

- Faster, simplified Check out process with a wider range of payment options

- Easy to Shop Blog Articles, Rod Recipes and Bundling features that will allow customers to create and customize their own rod kits.

- Improved Inventory visibility, including kitted items.

- Live Chat functionality when you need help right away

Check out additional information on setting up your account here: [blog.mudhole.com]

Kind Regards,

Brook Oliva
Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.
brook@mudhole.com
(866)-790-RODS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The all New www.mudhole.com
Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: September 21, 2021 04:12PM

Went to log in and I've lost all of my information from my account. Cart was empty too. Any one else have this problem?

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.biz.spectrum.com)
Date: September 21, 2021 04:20PM

Tom - its an entirely new hosted site, so unfortunately history will not show in the site. We still have access to all of your previous information in our sales and inventory system however and can send you any information you need. Email support@mudhole.com with your requests and we can get you sorted out.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: George Mason (---.ec.rr.com)
Date: September 21, 2021 04:50PM

Yes Tom, Confirmed this to be the case after calling and being told basically, to go back and refer to my order confirmation emails. Searching through back emails not nearly as efficient as looking at past orders for guide sets, reduction trains that work, just as examples. If I had known this was coming I would have downloaded all the past orders in .pdf's and had a contained set to search. Not from 2004 forward certainly, but for the last three or so years. No way to log an email customer service request anymore either, as well as a feature I really liked, the ability to sort blanks by length. Expressed my disappointment and went back to wrapping a rod. I know they're the biggest in the world at this and one small retail guy is just background noise but I really wish they would've rolled out this website with a little warning. They'll still have my loyalty and business and they've been very good to me, but I'd like to have my old orders as well. Now that I've seen the answer you got above I'll be sending the email also.

Posted by: Dale Thompson (---)
Date: September 21, 2021 06:22PM

George Mason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes Tom, Confirmed this to be the case after
> calling and being told basically, to go back and
> refer to my order confirmation emails. Searching
> through back emails not nearly as efficient as
> looking at past orders for guide sets, reduction
> trains that work, just as examples. If I had
> known this was coming I would have downloaded all
> the past orders in .pdf's and had a contained set
> to search. Not from 2004 forward certainly, but
> for the last three or so years. No way to log an
> email customer service request anymore either, as
> well as a feature I really liked, the ability to
> sort blanks by length. Expressed my
> disappointment and went back to wrapping a rod. I
> know they're the biggest in the world at this and
> one small retail guy is just background noise but
> I really wish they would've rolled out this
> website with a little warning. They'll still have
> my loyalty and business and they've been very good
> to me, but I'd like to have my old orders as well.
> Now that I've seen the answer you got above I'll
> be sending the email also.

What he said!

On top of it, my email died with little hope to resurrect. That was a challenge, but at least I can log in again. Paul was great and helped me through it, but still...

Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.biz.spectrum.com)
Date: September 21, 2021 07:15PM

As mentioned all the information is still available in our Back End software. We're working on getting report together that will take the account information and put it in an organized spreadsheet or PDF. As we work through the roll out we'll be happy to help customers that still wish to view order history.

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: September 21, 2021 07:15PM

Well all is not lost. Thank you Olivia for the ability to retrieve my old orders which I need and will do.'

George I have to agree with you that an email of which we received many announcing the new site it would of been nice to have been told if you need to save your info do it NOW.

With all of that said what I see so far on the new website is pretty awesome.. I am an online kind of order guy and many orders that I send are way beyond business hours so it is so nice to be able look thinks up on a website of this caliber .

I personally feel that rod building suppliers with, Call me for info, are doomed to extinction.

Posted by: Michael Sutheimer (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: September 22, 2021 05:51AM

I got the announcement email that said I would get another email to activate my account. Anyone else gotten or not gotten a activation email. If not any kind of time frame as to when to expect the email.

Posted by: Fred Zimmermann (---.raintreegraphics.com)
Date: September 22, 2021 09:47AM

I received an email but it wasn't in my inbox, it was in the promotional box, I use gmail. Once I clicked on it I only had to choose a new password. All good except for losing my past orders. I have old emails for most of them. All good.

Posted by: Ron Weber (---)
Date: September 22, 2021 09:52AM

I received an activation email, promptly initiated it and all is well on my end

Ron Weber

Posted by: John Gnew (169.151.201.---)
Date: September 22, 2021 02:37PM

Also just expressing the loss of the previous orders and the whishlist are not good. I depended on these to simply click on a previously orders item or to build a list for my next build.

Posted by: ron zimmerman (---.tcso.qwest.net)
Date: September 22, 2021 08:14PM

Went there , not impressed .

Posted by: Steve Chontos (---.delta.com)
Date: September 23, 2021 01:55AM

I received an email asking me to log in to the new state of the art website. I logged in and the first thing I noticed was all my past order history was gone. I sent them an email asking about it and was given the response above. I guess that's okay but I work midnight shift and that is typically when I place orders and that is when I need my past information and I'm pretty sure there is nobody there 24/7 to help me. I am hoping that since most of us here in this message agree, it is something we all feel in very valuable, they will find a way to get that back without having to send an email.

Steve

Posted by: Jerme Europa (41.114.204.---)
Date: September 24, 2021 10:02AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2021 11:08AM by Jerme Europa.

Posted by: Ron Beloff (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: September 27, 2021 12:19PM

I was told they are working on a plug-in that will re-link past orders into the new site.

Posted by: Ron Beloff (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: October 19, 2021 01:39PM

Just checked site. All my previous orders are still gone...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster