I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Utmost Enterprises
Posted by: Kendall Cikanek (---)
Date: March 25, 2021 08:59PM

I’ve had two great customer experiences with this sponsor in the last month. It’s simply incredible how well they know the product lines they sell. Their ordering system is old school, but it does allow for good communication, accurate availability checks, and speedy shipping. It takes about a day longer to place your order, but you get your merchandise quickly rather than waiting for undetermined amounts of time. Thank you, Utmost!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Utmost Enterprises
Posted by: David Baylor (---.res6.spectrum.com)
Date: March 26, 2021 08:56AM

Couldn't agree more with how awesome Utmost is. I have limited experience but Carol is the best I have ever dealt with. She knows her stuff and is always kind and cordial. I use them whenever I can. Love me some Utmost Enterprises !!

Posted by: Norman Miller (---)
Date: March 26, 2021 09:44AM

I have nothing but good words about Carol and Utmost. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and will go out of her way to make sure you get exactly what you want.
Norm

Posted by: Phil Erickson (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 26, 2021 11:21AM

I join with all who shout out their praises. They are my go-to source for all the products they handle. You cannot beat their service!

Posted by: Lynn Behler (---.44.66.72.res-cmts.leh.ptd.net)
Date: March 26, 2021 06:41PM

X10

Posted by: Roger Rever (---)
Date: March 27, 2021 08:45AM

Pleased to see this topic, recently ordered components fer ma first rod build and everything went as smooth as a my Stradic.

Couldn't agree more w/posts above. First time puttin a rod together and they were very helpful; knowledgeable and truly a pleasure to work with. They have competitive pricing and a good selection of mid-tier to top-of-the-line "stuff".
I was a lil put off by the ordering/pricing but am a convert now.

Highly recommended.

Posted by: Tom Wewerka (---.bltmmd.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 27, 2021 09:03AM

Norman Miller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have nothing but good words about Carol and
> Utmost. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful,
> and will go out of her way to make sure you get
> exactly what you want.
> Norm

X 2 on that Norm. I get Batson products from across the country in half of the time it takes to get it elsewhere

Posted by: Mark Mulanax (---)
Date: March 27, 2021 10:38AM

Too bad others don't follow their model of business

Posted by: Don Baker (---.ksca.qwest.net)
Date: March 27, 2021 10:54AM

X100000000, You can easily talk to someone who can really help you , Carol is the best.

Posted by: Russell Brunt (---.lightspeed.miamfl.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 28, 2021 04:58PM

I miss the closeout blanks they used to have. They had some high end stuff at great prices.

Is Bingham Enterprises no more? Karen was another great one to deal with.

Russ in Hollywood, FL.

Posted by: Robert Ford (---)
Date: March 28, 2021 05:22PM

Utmost has been 100% great to deal with every time I have dealt with them!

Posted by: Jay Burns (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 31, 2021 08:24PM

Agreed Utmost is faster to get me products from across the country than many of the others that are closer. An they are prompt, I don't have to wait a week to get an update or find out by mistake things are discontinued etc... Carol is great - changing to Utmost for my future builds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster