I
nternet gathering place for custom rod builders
  • Custom Rod Builders - This message board is provided for your use by the sponsors listed on the left side of the page. Feel free to post any question, answers or topics related in any way to custom building. When purchasing products please remember those who sponsor this board.

• Manufacturers and Vendors - Only board sponsors are permitted and encouraged to promote and advertise products on the board. You may become a sponsor for a nominal fee. It is the sponsor fees that pay for this message board.

• Rules - Rod building is a decent and rewarding craft. Those who participate in it are assumed to be civilized individuals who are kind and considerate in their dealings with others. Please respond to others in the same fashion in which you would like to be responded to. Registration IS NOW required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting. Posts which are inflammatory, insulting, or that fail to include a proper name and email address will be removed and the persons responsible will be barred from further participation.

Registration is now required in order to post. You must include your actual First and Last name and a correct email address when registering or posting.
SPONSORS

2024 ICRBE EXPO
CCS Database
Custom Rod Symbol
Common Cents Info
American Grips Piscari
American Tackle
Anglers Rsrc - Fuji
BackCreek Custom Rods
BatsonRainshadowALPS
CRB
Cork4Us
HNL Rod Blanks–CTS
Custom Fly Grips LLC
Decal Connection
Flex Coat Co.
Get Bit Outdoors
HFF Custom Rods
HYDRA
Janns Netcraft
Mudhole Custom Tackle
MHX Rod Blanks
North Fork Composites
Palmarius Rods
REC Components
RodBuilders Warehouse
RodHouse France
RodMaker Magazine
Schneiders Rod Shop
SeaGuide Corp.
Stryker Rods & Blanks
TackleZoom
The Rod Room
The FlySpoke Shop
USAmadefactory.com
Utmost Enterprises
VooDoo Rods

Virtual Live Rod Building Classes
Posted by: Mud Hole Custom Tackle (---.biz.spectrum.com)
Date: June 08, 2020 02:40PM

In another industry first, Mud Hole Custom Tackle is now offering live, virtual rod building classes. Anyone in the World can now watch, learn, talk, and interact with our rod building education experts from the convenience of your home and on your schedule. Each class is limited to a 5 participants per session in order to provide the highest quality instruction for you. All classes are conducted using Zoom Meetings — we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience. Sign up for a virtual rod building class today at: [www.mudhole.com]

In-person rod building classes are still available as well, but subject to current and future CDC COVID19 travel and guidelines. Sign up for an person class at: [www.mudhole.com]

Benefits of Virtual Rod Building Classes:
• Get all of the same tools & supplies as our in-person classes — shipped right to your door!
• Learn rod building from the comfort of your own home!
• No travel & hotel accommodations necessary – anyone in the World can learn.
• Smaller classroom sizes means even more personalized instruction
• Sessions are recorded and archived for your convenience - allowing you to go back and re-watch the class on demand!
• Social-distancing friendly
• Virtual classes are split into 3 sessions, 1 session per day for 3 days

Reviews from actual students in our first VRB Class

Kenneth D. – “Finished class today. Rod is on dryer. Can't wait to use it. Learned a lot in last 3 days. Had fun! Jesus was a great instructor!!! Will be ordering supplies for next rods soon.
Thanks for everything!!” Kenny D.

Ron C. – “ ***** (5 star!) ???? I really enjoyed working with all of you! As a retired vocational educator; I have a keen understanding of what goes into the planning, organization and instruction of such a class.
I’m very pleased with the finished product, and look forward to breaking it in soon. Take Care” Ron C.

William W. – “I would like to thank you for your time and knowledge. The classes went very well and I'm sure they will get only better with time and experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ~ William C.

David S. – “Thank you! The class was fantastic! Jesus was great! Was a whole lot of fun! Kind regards” David S

David W. – “Thank you very much for offering this awesome Zoom class. I was really disappointed when the original class was cancelled and so appreciate you guys came back offering this online class. It was really a great alternative to our original plans. Worked out great! I feel sure I will soon be ready to try my next rod build. I will recommend and share this opportunity to many friends I’m sure. Much thanks,” David W

Randy H. – “I enjoy the class once I got the zoom figure it out. Jesus did a wonderful job with the class and with his expertise I’ve learned a lot and I hope to do this again someone in the future.” Randy H.

Steve G. –“……………was great and super helpful and now I’m looking forward to building more rods soon.” Steve G.

David F. – “I guess the bass liked my wraps. Took the new rod out this morning and caught a 2 lb bass. It held up well. The finish must have dried enough since it all held together. I even felt the tap of the bite on the Texas rig. Thanks for the experience.” Dave F (photo of fish I already catch with my new custom rod attached) David F.

Oviedo, FL - Custom Rod Building education and Mud Hole Custom Tackle have a long history. Mud Hole Custom Tackle started the first “webcasting” of custom rod building with video streaming in 2003, and a new potential for rod building education was born.

On October 7, 2006, Mud Hole held its first open house event where hundreds of rod builders gathered and talked rod building for hours upon hours. Reminiscing on past builds and discussing ideas for new ones, the camaraderie shared at this event was like that of long lost kin reuniting in the name of rod building. That lead to the first Mud Hole Custom Tackle basic rod building class, as well as the advanced classes hosted in the store not long after in 2008 and 2009. These small groups of students learned essential rod building practices and valuable advanced techniques from some legendary rod builders. Eventually, in the fall of 2009, Mud Hole Custom Tackle refined and streamlined the basic course and took the popular class on the road to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to debut in August. Traveling around the USA, Mud Hole Custom Tackle has now taught over 100 basic rod building classes to over 5,000 students in almost every state in the USA.

While the popularity of in-person classes grew, Mud Hole Custom Tackle expanded its online digital education program and started the Mud Hole YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]

Over the years, this renowned channel has featured exciting segments from In-Fisherman, World Fishing Network, Professional BASS & FLW Anglers, Larry Dahlberg, JP DeRose, and Henry Waszczuk and other leading anglers discussing custom rod building. Additionally, the first rod building product showcases appeared here along with Rod Building 101 tips and basic rod building instructions. With over 23,000 subscribers and 8 million views, Mud Hole Custom Tackles’ YouTube channel is the World’s leading provider in online rod building information.

Currently, the popular “Mud Hole Live” features professional rod builders interacting with customers around the World on a variety of rod building subjects. Mud Hole Live is now streamed simultaneously on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, and Vimeo to thousands of custom rod builders around the World monthly. The hosts have a blast sharing exclusive demos, insight, and experience with the audience, while also taking the time to answer to any questions live on air. Plus, their technical support team behind the scenes replies to all the questions coming in through the comments section of your favorite social media channel. This elite level of communication and superior live interaction now helps rod builders get immediate satisfaction and know they’ve spent their time wisely learning all the tips and tricks of this rewarding craft.

Today, Mud Hole Custom Tackle is proud to be the leading provider of rod building instructions in the World!

Regards.
Team Mud Hole Custom Tackle
Web: [www.mudhole.com]
Email: sales@mudhole.com
Toll Free Phone #: 1-866-790-RODS (7637)

Stay Connected with us:
FaceBook: [www.facebook.com]
YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Tik Tok: Tik Tok: [www.tiktok.com]
Twitter: @mudholetackle

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Webmaster